5- I Lost It...

💜Virgils POV💜
I leave my room shortly after choosing to wear my TØP shirt and black ripped jeans, it took a while because I had to change the wrappings on my wrists. Everyone else was already seated at the table waiting. "Hey Virge! How are ya feelin?" Logan looks like he could scream at how Princey said it. "I'm feeling fine. How are you guys?" everyone gave me warm smiles and replied with either 'good' or 'great'. I sat down and everyone ate, occasionally I would join the conversation that they were having about Thomas's day. I couldn't bring myself to eat much, it's not like I didn't want to though, the food is amazing. My body just won't let me. I give up on forcing myself to eat and put down my cutlery. I haven't really had the effort to take notice of everyone in the room so I try to look around without drawing attention to myself. 'who is that? Maybe he's the new side.' an unfamiliar face is sitting down the table from me, but they did say that even the new side would be coming to dinner. I try not to over think it and just look down at my hands, fiddling with my bracelet. "Anyone for seconds?" I get snapped out of my zoned out state by Patton standing from his seat. "Virge? You feeling okay?" everyone's eyes land on me and I shrink back a little. "yeah I'm fine Pat." I try to get them to leave it alone. "You haven't talked about it with them?" Deceit raises his eyebrow at me from across the table. "Talked about what?" Roman stood from his seat and gave me a concerned look. "What's he talking about, Virge?" Patton stands next to Roman and I try to sink into my chair more, every one is looking at me. "Is there something bothering you, Virgil?" Logan tilts his head slightly in question. "N-no, everything is fine." Remus and Deceit share a look. "You're lying." "I am not!" I try to defend myself but no one believes me! "Virgil, we're here whenever you need anything." "we just want you to be okay." "talk to us." everyone starts talking at once, it's really overwhelming. I feel something running through my bones and I begin to shake. "I said I'm fine!" I stand and slam my hands on the table, black clouds covering the table with lightning. "V-Virge... Your eyes..." an inky black tear falls onto my hand and I realise what just happened. "I-I'm sorry!" I run to my room and slam the door, locking it before sliding my back down it. I lost control. I put my head in my hands and cry, I cry so much. Deceit was right, I've been bottling it all up trying not to worry the others. Everything around me starts to float and the light flickers. I lost it. My breathing hitches when I hear someone knock on the door, everything drops to the floor. "Stormy? Can I come in?" Romans voice comes from outside the door, not who I was expecting at all. "j-just... Go aw-ay R-Rom-an!" I manage to get out through sobs. "We aren't mad, no one is upset with you. Just....let me in..." he sounds sad, I'm so scared I'll hurt him. I hear something slide on the outside of my door. "when you're ready, open the door. I'm not leaving you." I sigh and stand, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My eyes are still black with ink like tears streaming from them. I open the door regardless and Roman stands to face me. "You okay?" I quickly wrap my arms under his, more tears running down my face and more sobs escaping. "shhh~ its okay, let it all out..." he picks me up, bridal style, and carries me to my bed closing the door behind us. He just let's me cry for a while, hugging me and telling me everything would be okay. That they would never leave me. He looks down at me and wipes away the dark tears. I lean my head on his chest and start to drift off to sleep.

__________________________________________
Two in one day, yep, I've got nothing to do 😂

~some rando 💜