3- Short

❤️Romans POV❤️
No matter how many times Virgil forgives me, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for hurting him. I should of found another way to get him to stop, but instead I stabbed him! He came back from the dark side and took his shirt off because it was drenched with hot chocolate, the only thing on his top half was the bandages on his arms. His wound from my sword has healed but it left one hell of a scar. "You alright, Princey?" I blink a few times before looking up at Virgil. "oh, yeah. Just zoned out I guess." I run the back of my neck and laugh a little. "Here ya go Virge." Patton walked over with Virgils dark purple shirt. "thanks Pat!" Virgil puts his shirt on before getting on his tiptoes and kissing Pats forehead lovingly. It's quite amusing really, considering that he's the shortest and he tries to reach all of our foreheads. I try not to laugh and he glares at me. "Shhhh! I'm not that short!" Patton looks away, trying to stay out of this conversation. "Yeah, you kinda are. Pat knows it too." I smirk down at my emo nightmare as he crosses his arms. "Pat, do you think I'm short?" he turns to Patton as Pat tried to sneak away. "I... Uh..." "He totally does." Virgil turns back to me about to say something, but instead he just stormed down the hallway. "Interesting..." Patton and I snap our heads around to see Logan sitting at the table with a notepad and a pen, taking notes. "HoW lOnG hAvE yOu BeEn SiTtInG tHeRe?!" I scream through voice cracks. "I have been sitting here for approximately two hours." Pat and I stare at him dumbfounded as he writes something else down. "What's that?" Patton sits across from logan and smiles. "I've been monitoring each of you since Virgil came home, it's come to my attention that somethings have been left unspoken. For example, you feel guilty." Logan looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. "w-why would I-I feel guilty?" God damn stuttering! "events prior to Virgil coming home. And Patton feels more anxious and protective over us." Patton sunk back into his chair and avoided eye contact with us. "Okay, genius! What about you? What's different with you?" Logan looks up at me before standing and walking away. "That's only for my knowledge, not for you to know." I sigh but I let it go. "Pat? Are you okay?" he smiles up at me as he stands and heads to the kitchen. "Yeah I'm okay, I'm gonna start making dinner though so you should let the other sides know." tonight we all planned to have a movie night, even the new side is coming!

__________________________________________
Heyyyyyy so uhh... Today I've been planning the story out and toying with some stuff, I think I know how everything is gonna happen. I've been writing it all down and the next few chapters are all planned out along with some future chapters. Okay I'll leave ya alone now byeeee

~some rando 💜