10- Just Breathe

Tw- anxiety attack, self deprecation? I don't remember... Yeet
~time skip to 3pm~
💜Virgils POV💜
"Are you sure you'll be okay here?" I chuckle to myself while the three of them fuss over me. Thomas summoned them for help so they'll be away for a few hours, but I can't help much being Anx-... Me. "I told you, I'll be fine!" the three of them nodd and wrap me into another hug. "If you need anything, just call and we'll be here." Princey cups my face in his hands and kisses my forehead. "Okay, okay! Seriously, get out of here before I make you stay." they each smile at me before sinking down. Once I am completely sure that she are gone I take off my hoodie and stretch my wings, staring in awe once again. No wonder mani finally became a main side, he's gotten much stronger. "Hey Virge, have you seen my- whatarethoseohmygoodnesswhathappened?!" my heart sunk at the sound of Pats voice. "Vi.... Virgil?" I turn around to meet his gaze, panicking. Virgil? Hey, you're gonna be okay! God, he's gonna hate me! No he won't! I'm gonna lose them again... Virge, breathe. They're gonna send me back to the dark sides...they won't! "Virgil?" breathe! You need to breathe! My vision blurs a little, my heart is racing. I can hear Roman and Logan trying to talk to me, but at the same time I can't. I run to my room as fast as I can and lock the door, sliding my back down it. I can feel the vibrations from the others knocking, but I can't let them see me like this. They probably hate me anyway. They do not!

💙Pattons POV💙
I stand back from the door, watching the other two trying to calm Virgil through it. "I'm going around!" I run off down the hall to the dark side. "Pat? What's wrong?" Deceit jumps off of the lounge and runs toward me. "it's Virgil, I need to get into his room." he nods and leads me to the other door without another word. Once we get there I see a small boy in front of the door.
"who's that?"
"Virgils little brother, Fear. His name is Sam." The boy is dressed in dark green and has blue eyes. "What's wrong with him?" he glares daggers at the two of us and takes a step forward. "What's wrong with my brother?" he raises his voice with both anger and concern. "Sam, please let us in." Deceit took a step towards Sam, trying to calm him. "He's scared! Why is he scared? What did you do?"
"kiddo, please!"
Sam wipes his teary eyes and steps to the side to let us in. I open the door quietly, trying not to startle Virgil. I see Virge sitting against the door with his hands in his hair and his wings wrapped around him. "Virgil? Can you hear me?" he doesn't say anything, but he nods slightly. "Okay, try to focus on your breathing. In for four, hold for seven, out for eight." I sit in front of him and wait for a few moments, but his breathing hasn't improved. "Virgil? Can I try something?" he hesitates for a moment before nodding again. I slowly reach for his hand, gently bringing it to my chest. "Okay, try to follow my breathing." I take a few slow, deep breaths and he does the same. Once his breathing has evened out enough he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "Hey, feel better?" a small smile graces his lips as he nods again. "Do you want me to help you to your bed?" he thinks for a moment before sighing. "ye-yeah..." I smile and pick him up gently, bridal style. He falls asleep almost as soon as his head hits the pillow. I tuck him in and open the door, seeing the other two sleeping against the hallway walls just outside. I shake my head and lay next to them, falling asleep shortly.