11- Nightmares

Tw- abandonment issues? I guess that's a good way to explain it?? Idk I'm tired... Short as heck...
💙Pattons POV💙
I jolted awake at the sound of Virgils screams coming from just through the door. I got to my fear and burst through the door, followed closely by the other two. We got into the room to see Virgil crying in his sleep with all of the blankets kicked off. I run over to his side and comb my fingers through his hair. "Shhhh... Its just a nightmare." he sits bolt upright, panting for breath. "P-Pat?" Roman and Logan sit at the foot of his bed. "Yeah, it's me." he sighs with relief as I pull him into a hug. "That was one scary dream, huh?" he nods against my shoulder and takes a few deep breaths. "Might I ask, what scared you this much Virgil?" Logan asked with concern. Virgil tenses up and moves away, wrapping his wings around himself. "I-I... It doesn't matter..." I exchange a concerned look with Logan and Roman before turning back to Virgil. "Virge? What're you so afraid of?" he looks up after a moment, without having to say anything we all understand what he was trying to say. "Us? Wh-why?" Roman sits up with question and worry. "I'm scared that one day you'll look in the mirror and see your selves as I see you. You'll realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me... Im terrified that you'll leave...." I clasp a hand over my mouth to keep myself from crying as I watch Virgil wiping his eyes. "Please don't leave..." Virgil pulls his knees to his chest and cries. "Virgil.... Stormy, we won't leave you." Roman sits next to Virgil and wraps his arm around Virgils shoulders. I followed, trying to calm Virgil. "We promise." Logan moves up to sit in front of Virgil and puts his hand under his chin to make eye contact. "We love you so, so much! No matter what happens, we will stay by your side." Logan kisses Virgils forehead while Ro and I kiss his cheeks, making him giggle happily. The door swings open, earning a groan from Roman. "What now?" we all turn to see fear in the doorway with Deceit, both with concerned looks. "He found him." Deceit puffs out. "Remus found your brother."

__________________________________________
Dont kill me, but..... Yeah this is short as all heck. Yes, Virgil has two brothers. Just for clarification, it's his older brother that Remus found. The next chapter will hopefully be a little long, I'll try for around 1000 words instead of this 300-500 bs. Sorry again about that 😅
A cliffhanger? Me? Never

~an apologetic emo💜