20-home?

so uhm...tw:  nightmare-ish stuff?

❤️Romans POV❤️

It has now been six weeks since Virgil first left with Remus, he gets to come home for a bit of a break. Remus doesn't want him to be negatively affected by being there for too long, especially since Casey still refuses to talk to any of us. It's okay though, it's not like we were close! It's not like he was one of my best friends or anything, so I'm okay with it... Yeah.. I'm okay with it. Patton is running around cleaning the place, even though Virgil would already have thought that the place is spotless as usual. Besides, it's just Virgil, he's going to be happy enough just being home. I can't wait to see him again! Sam runs into the lounge room where Logan and I are trying to get Patton to sit down and relax. "he's coming!" he claps excitedly, bouncing on the spot. Not long after Virgil walks in and gets tackled by Patton. "hiiiiii!" Patton squeals and wraps his arms securely around him while he laughs. "hey Pat!" there was a hint of a wince in his expression, but it's probably just from training so much. Patton stands again and helps Virgil to his feet, the two of them dusting themselves off a little. "you're back!" Sam runs over to Virgil and jumps into his arms, holding onto him tightly. "yeah, yeah I'm back..." Virgil says softly and holds him up, walking over and sitting on the couch. Logan puts on a movie and I get the pillows and blankets while Patton gets the snacks. "What's all this?" Virgil looks at us, smiling like a goof. "movie night, we've been needing one for quite a while now." I explain as I wrap a blanket around all of us, having Virgil lean his head on my shoulder. Logan sits on the other side of him and holds his hand while Patton sits next to me and snuggles in. Sam has already fallen asleep in Virgil's lap, snuggling close to him. He can be such an adorable kid when he wants to be.

~time skip to 3 hours later~

💜 Virgil's POV 💜

I jolt awake, I must've fallen asleep sometime during the many movies that Roman insisted we watch. The others are still sleeping soundly, each of them having very visible bags under their eyes. I swear, they need to take better care of themselves. A yawn escapes as I try to muffle it with my hand, but something moves behind me. My head snaps around to look so fast I wouldn't be surprised if I got whiplash from it. Its pitch black.. "hello? is someone there?" scratching can be heard from behind me making my stomach drop. "t-this isn't funny..!" I whisper shout. I spin back around to try to see something, anything... anything other than that. I see the same figure from before crouched down on the floor in front of the lounge, uncomfortably close to me. My breathing has become heavy and laboured, listening to them scratching something into the ground. Please...please go away. You aren't real..not real.. Their head snaps up with a sickening crack, their eyes meeting with mine. Their..cold.. empty eyes.. They get to their feet, not taking their eyes off of me for a moment. "w-who are you?" I manage to get out. They grin, baring a mouth filled with pointed teeth. God..please, please go. Their entire body became a smoke, drifting away. I let out a breath that soon becomes caught in my throat, feeling hot breath trickling down the back of my neck.

 "boo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alrighty, this took so fricken long im so sorry! everything has just been a little stressful lately. ive got this weird thing wrong with me but its not like i can get into a doctor because of the coronavirus. online classes have also started for me and thats been a little... iffy. how are you guys going with it?

~some rando <3