6- Fall Into Place

❤️Romans POV❤️
Virgil has been asleep for an hour or so. The whole time I've just been playing with his hair and scrolling through my Instagram, waiting for him to wake up. I hear a knock and the door opens, revealing Pat and Logan just outside. "Hey, what's up?" I try to keep my voice as a whisper, I don't want to wake Virgil until he's ready. "Do you guys wanna come watch some movies with us? Virgil can still sleep if he wants." Patton smiled at the resting emo. "okay, just a sec." the two of them nodded and closed the door before they went towards my room, it has the biggest bed. "Virge? Stormy~?" I sit up and try to wake him up. "hmm?" he keeps his eyes closed and snuggles into my chest more. "do you want to come to my room with Pat and Lo?" his eyes flutter open and he smiles at me. "okay..." I laugh to myself as he closes his eyes and wraps his arms further around me. "Okay, kitten. I'll carry you." I carry him into my bright room and he hums with disapproval. "it's okay, I'll turn it off." Patton and Logan chuckle as I flick the light off and carry Virgil to the bed. "where is Virgil sitting? Well... Sleeping?" Pattons eyes lit up and he made grabby hands for me to give Virge to him. "what movies have you picked?" I silently pray that they chose disney... "it's horror movie night." Logan smiles up at me while I put the first disc in. "alrighty. Pat, if you get scared just remember that you have a very protective emo nightmare in your arms." as I said it virgil opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around Patton making him giggle. "see! You're completely safe." I jump between Pat and Logan and start the movie. "these had better actually be scary, last time was a total bust." Virgil turned slightly to the TV, still in Pattons lap. "they should be." I wrap my arm around Logans shoulders and enjoy the movie. At the end of the movie Logan got up and put on the next one. When he came back over to sit with us he pulled my arm back over his shoulders and layed on my chest. I try not to scream from how cute all of my boyfriends look at this moment. Like, who gave them the right to be this adorable? Finally, even just for a moment, everything seems to fall into place. "hey, I forgot to ask but did you get the name of the new side?" Virgil looks at all of us. "oh yeah! It's... Mani, Virge." Patton smiles at him while he looks absolutely stunned. "Wh-what?" I give him a small nod and he jumps up. "Mani? My Mani?!" he raises his wrist to show us his bracelet. "Yes, Mani." Logan gives him a confused look but Virgil looks like he's going to cry. "I-I have to go see him!" with that, he ran out of the room.