14- Bad Timing

Tw- coarse language, mentions of violence, sword, reference to previous events.
❤️Romans POV❤️
I take my sword out of its special casing on my wall and begin to polish it with a small cloth. I polish my sword at least once a month, or just when I have nothing to do. At this point I've cleaned out my wardrobe, made my bed, and rearranged the entire room. "Hey Ro, have you seen my..." I turn to see Virgil in my doorway with his eyes fixed on my blade. "I-I'm sorry!" he runs out as I put my sword on my bed and run after him. "Virgil, wait!" I hear his door slam from around the corner. I continue to walk to his doorway and sit down beside the frame to wait for him to come out again. 'What can I do to help him?' After a few minutes I hear virgil singing.
"Black bird singing in the dead of night,
Take these broken wings and learn to fly,  all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise~"
"that's it!" I jump up with a smile and walk down the hall to find the others. Virgils song gave me an idea! He needs space, and a way to let out everything that he's been bottling up. I walk into the dark side first to talk Remus and Deceit. "Hey bitch, what's going on?" I shake my head and cross my arms. "how bad are the effects of your part of the imagination?" he gives me a confused look before continuing. "uh, its only bad if they're left on their own for too long. I've been working on it, trying to get it to a more 'neutral' state." I smirk and look towards the snake, who is now looking back to the TV not paying attention. "well, how bad would it be if Virgil were to stay there for a while?" Deceits head swivels around unnaturally and he gives me a death glare. "And why would we-"  "actually it wouldnt have as much of a negative effect as you'd think, sure he'll be a little more rough around the edges, but if I go with him he might not over think as much for a while. Why?" I look down for a moment of consideration, is this really a good choice? "if Virgil is okay with it, could you train him in the imagination for a few weeks?" Deceit shot out of his seat and put his hands on his hips. "look at what happened to his brother! What if he changes in a bad way? You havent even spoken to him about it yet and you expect me to allow it? Do you think before you speak?" Remus flinched at his every word but walked over and put an arm around my shoulders. "Dear, I'll look after him. If anything happens you can cut my dick off." I give Remus a disgusted look and shudder. Deceit sighs and shakes his head. "I am having any part of this." Dee turns on his heel and walks up stairs with a scowl. "I'm gonna regret this later, you little shit." Remus walks back in front of me slightly cringing as if Deceit was gonna appear at any moment. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I take another moment to reconsider. "I'm sure."

__________________________________________
Ya girl is back and ready to write, I know this one is short but it's because I'm gonna make the next one long and I'm at my aunty's house. Sorry for taking so long, I'm gonna try to get back into routine and write everyday again. See you all in the next chapter 💜