Angel

Bakugou's POV

I woke up feeling weight all over my left side, I opened my eyes and looked down to see shitty hair from yesterday asleep on top of me. My gay self panicked and thought did we do anything? I mean I wouldn't mind right?! I looked down again to see him in the clothes from yesterday conforming we didn't do anything. I checked an alarm to the right of me to see it was 9:30 in the morning. Good thing it's a Saturday!

He started to stir tightening his arms that were wrapped around his chest and nuzzling his face into my shirt. I didn't wanna wake him so I laid there for 20 minutes before becoming hungry. I slowly removed myself from his grasp and threw a blanket over him so he wouldn't get cold. I checked his room out waiting for him to wake up so i can get something to eat.

I noticed a pile of newspaper articles cut out and glued onto a bulletin board. They were all about a drag racer who calls himself Red Riot. Looks like he's never lost a race! This guy is good, he has an amazing car it's a BUGATTI! That's dark red with 2 black R's on the front. The body and build of the car was amazing it looks like somebody tore it apart and customized it themselves. 

(Missing the 2 black R's on the front)

I turned and saw shitty hair rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his hair. He saw me and smiled. 

"You must be hungry!"

He ran downstairs into the place we were last night where all the cars are and turned into a little kitchen he then looked through a fridge and pulled out eggs, orange juice, and pancake mix. 

"The group will be here soon! They always come and hang with me so we won't be here alone." He looks at a clock "They'll be here in 30 minutes!"

He ran around and grabbed plates and cups and silverware throwing them on a table and then he made pancakes. I set up the table while he was busy, I then went and looked around at the cars when I was done. I walked up to a storage place where they had 5 cars covered in tarps.

 I went to the nearest car and puled up the tarp to see a pink 1970 Mustang the build was amazing and the paint was practically sparkling.