Back at home

Kirishima's POV

Ever since Bakugou wrapped his arm around my waist I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew I liked him, but did he like me back or was he playing with me like Tetsu did? I couldn't decide I mean I've known this guy for roughly 2 days!

As we arrived back home I asked Bakugou if he'd be staying through the radio and my reply was

"Well I dont have anywhere else to be"

I rolled my eyes he has such a rough feeling to him but he's really a huge softy. As we rolled in I could see the others were already there and were having some of the leftover whiskey from the other day. I grabbed the bottle before they could have anymore and pouted 

"You guys can't go home drunk, what if one of you guys get hurt?" 

I poured myself a glass and went to the couch and threw my legs on top of Bakugou who must've already had some of the drink because he looked like he was enjoying himself more, especially because he was actually smiling. I took a swig and watched the others try to make Denki down the leftover in the bottle upside down. 

I grew tired and headed up to my room Bakugou following behind me. He looked like a lost puppy I thought to myself which made me smile. The hot head then asked me where he was gonna stay.

"Pfft obviously in my room" I said rolling my eyes.

I walked in to my room sitting on the mini couch I had while Bakugou went and fell on my bed. I heard the door close and knew the others had left. As I started closing my eyes I felt someone pick me up.

Bakugou's POV

I carried the red head to his bed so he could actually sleep comfortably. I laid him down carefully and crawled down next to his side. At this point I was to drunk to notice the position we were in and fell asleep. 

During the night I woke up several time to someone moving and groaning. But I was so tired I just fell back asleep.

In the morning I woke up with Kiri literally sitting on top of me he had his legs mixed in mine and half of his body was on top of me he then had his head laying on my shoulder. I tried moving but I was pinned down.

I shook Kiri awake 

"Shitty Hair, Shitty Hair wake your dumb-ass up!"

He rolled over moaning which I quickly jumped out of the bed before he caught me in his death trap again. I look back to the door to see Pinky with her phone with her eyes wide open. 

she was caught.

I chased her down the stairs grabbing the phone out of her hand seeing the pictures she took of us. OMG I thought as I swiped over 50 photos deleting almost all of them before the grabbed her phone and locked it, I chased after her trying to get it back if shitty hair ever sees those I will kill myself!

Then I saw a sleepy Kiri walk out with a blanket wrapped around himself "What's going on?" he said in a hushed voice Pinky ran up to him and showed him the pictures, His cheeks became rosy as he swiped though them 

"I....ummmm" He turned around and started going back upstairs to change "I'm to tired for this right now" 

OMG WAS THAT THE CUTEST SHIT I'D EVER SEEN 

I glared at pinky who was laughing her ass off. 

I followed Kiri upstairs and knocked on the door, he opened it wearing only boxers! I quickly turned away and he laughed, "yeah wassup?"