New Racer

Kirishima's POV

As soon as we arrived at the drag race, I could tell it was gonna be packed. We were at an abandoned car garage. The first two levels were already full. I saw Todoroki's car and pulled up next to it. I jumped out to see Bakugou and the gang take the parking spots next to me. Todoroki looked up at me and I could instantly tell something was wrong from the half scowl on his face. I ran up to him and his gang and saw them looking at a sheet of paper for a new car.

"What's the problem?" I asked curiously.

"New stupid racer is the problem." Todoroki replied with a full faced scowl. 

I felt hands wrap around my waist and turned to see Kat looking tired. I smiled and pecked his cheek waking him up a bit. 

Todoroki then showed me the paper about the racer and their car. I was shocked to see the car resembled mine with the same body and the engine was identical to mine. 

"How? Their car is almost like mine!" 

I turned the paper to see the driver. He was signed up on Tetsutetsu's team, Of course the bastard would pull something like this to get even with me. His name is Dabi...

"I know that guy" Kat spoke up.

"How? He literal owns nothing but this car..."

"He used to go to my school, but he got expelled for pulling some shit."

I turned to see Tetsu's team gathered around Dabi's car. 

"I'm gonna go introduce myself."

"Not by yourself, you ain't." Kat then grabbed my hand as I made my way towards this so called Dabi. The dude had black hair and a long black jacket covering most of his body. 

I walked up to him and smiled the best smile I could muster at the moment

"Hi I'm Kirishima and the guy behind me is Bakugou!"

"You're Tetsu's ex aren't you?"

I cringed and nodded.

"He told me to stay away from you, but I don't know why you seem cute and harmless." Dabi said winking.

Bakugou scowled and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

Dabi looked at Kat and smirked. He then looked at me.

"You wanna get a look at the car?"