Puppy...?

Kirishima's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and was instantly shooting out of Kat's arms. 

"Kat wake up there's food!" I yell whispered as I shook him.

"Ei if you don't stop shaking me I'm going to throw you out the window." He said with a smirk.

"That's harsh!" I said pouting.

I quickly threw on some Skinny jeans and a sweatshirt before running downstairs to what smelled like bacon."

"Do I smell bacon?" I ask as I moved behind Mama Mina to see what she was cooking. 

"BACON!" I say jumping up and down excitedly.

Sero and Denki are at the table having a poke attack. My mom and dad must've already left to go sell some cars or somethin...

Kat stomps down the stairs grumpily. He's wearing jeans and a black tank top. He always wears that. I place my hands on my hips and look at him all sassy.

"Look who's late." I say.

He rolls his eyes and walks to me opening his arms for a hug. I hold him back with a hand on his shoulder.

"Do you deserve a hug? Nah I'm to imperial for a peasant like you..."

"My bad you royal pain in the ass." He says with a smirk.

"Le gasp! Rudeeee." I say pouting. 

Mina, Sero, and Denki are laughing their butts off over in the kitchen. 

"You guys are mean!" I declare as I walk to the couch and lay down face in a pillow pouting.

"Nah you're just a big baby."Kat says laying down next to me. 

"Go away." I say pushing him off the couch.

Oh shit....

I peek over the edge of the couch to see Kat staring straight up at me with a scowl. His red eyes are literally piercing my soul! 

"I love you..." I say trying to make my situation better.

"You have 3 seconds to run." 

I bounce off the couch and run to the garage  hiding under a car. 

"Come on out Ei. Give up." I hear Kat say.

"Never!" I yell from my spot.

Oh shit he's gonna know where I am. This is just like that scary movie from last night! I gulp and walk out from my spot and hide behind the cars side. This actually is really spooky! The lights are off and it's dark the only light coming from a window by the door where Kat is... 

"C'mon baby before the demon comes and gets you..." Kat says taunting me. 

"Quit it..." I say whisper yelling. 

"Do you hear him eating his last victim?" 

Ok screw this! I walk out from my spot and go to Kat who's looking at me with a smile of triumph.

"You cheated..." I state accusingly.

"No, I used my brain."

"Whatever..." I say looking over my shoulder.

'THUD' 

I shriek and run behind Kat as a huge thud echoes throughout the room. I peek over his shoulder and see a tool had fallen. Next to the tool is a huge shadow.

"Were gonna die!" 

"No were not" 

Next thing I know a cute little blonde Pomeranian prances out and sits by the tool. I squeal and run towards the little fluff-ball.