Halloween

Kirishima's POV

IT'S FINALLY HALLOWEEN! I woke up that morning full of energy, that I had to go for a run with Bomb Bomb. It's actually Halloween today! EEEEEEKKKK I'M SO EXCITED! Mina had gotten me and Bakugou's couple costume and hid them from us not letting us try them on until today. Me and my parents quickly cooked a breakfast for everyone so we could quickly eat. Sero and Denki arrived first wearing matching pumpkin sweaters that were to die for, cute! Kat showed up next wearing a black T-shirt with a skeleton on it looking all Mr. Bad Boy. We quickly kissed and waited for Mina wondering what are costumes were gonna be. 

Mina finally arrived with tons of bags in her hands. 

"That's a lot of bags... I'm scared." Denki announces.

She sets the bags down on the couch sorting them into separate groups. Okay I was maybe a little nervous for this... OKAY FINE, I admit it I'm terrified right now! 

She hands me a bag full of red fabric and grabs my hand pulling me to the bathroom. She shoves me in her close behind. Mina opens the bag and shows a short red dress that has lace and bows all over it. 

"Put this on." She orders.

"O-okay."

I take everything except my boxers off and slip the dress on noticing how it fits like a glove. The dress isn't to short to show anything but if I bend over my ass cheeks will defiantly show... 

I then slip on a mini red cape that's shorter than the dress, Mina then tops it off with a cute little decorated basket. 

"Okay so since your boxers are to big for the dress, I got you some red underwear." She explains handing me a red lace undergarment thing. 

She turns around and I quickly slip off my boxers putting the lace thing on. It's kinda comfy...

We sneak out and then walk out in front of everyone. 

"W-what do you guys think?" I ask shyly, rubbing my neck embarrassed. 

"He's red riding hood, I think that's obvious." Mina explains.

Denki and Sero clap and whistle as I spin around to show the back. I turn to Bakugou to ask his opinion but it looks like he's having a heart attack. 

"What do you think, Kat?" 

"Ummm Y-yeah you look A-amazing..." Kat mutters eyeing me up and down. 

Mina then grabs Bakugou dragging him to the bathroom with a different bag. 

Bakugou's POV

What. The. Actual. Living. Flying. Fuck. 

Pinky closes the door and turns around quickly rifling through the bag. 

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I whisper yell.

"Maybe." She says completely ignoring what I said. 

Pinky then throws a whit tank top and blue jeans at me. 

"Change." She orders.

"Whatever." I retort. 

I quickly strip everything except my boxers and put on the tank top and jeans. Next she hands me a green jacket with rips and holes. I put it on and next thing I know I'm sitting in a chair with her putting patches of fur and grey makeup on my hands, face, and neck.

"All done!" She cheers.

We walk out to the living room where Denki and Kiri are giggling at Sero who is trying to kill a fly with a fly swatter screaming like a girl when it tries to 'attack' him.