The small fight.

"W-what?"

"I said Hell no. What happens if you get hurt from drag racing? You've told me it's dangerous!" I'm pissed at this point.

"Kat..." He whispers as he sits up on his knees.

I huff and roll my eyes. This idiot thinks I'm gonna sit here and watch him get hurt.

WARNING GETS SEXUAL!

I watch as he throws one of his legs over me and straddles my hips.

"I'm not asking if I can drag race." He says sternly.

"And I'm not saying hell no for no reason." I just came up with a lame retort...

"Baby I love you, but I've already made my mind. I fix cars and race I thrive off of that stuff! I don't need a degree to drive."

"Well yeah but..." "Hush I'm not done." He says interrupting me.

"I've already saved up enough for a nice small house. I can even live in an auto repair shop like this. Plus who says I'll be alone? I'll have you right?"

"Always... but."

"Hush." He says putting a finger to my lips. 

"Everything is gonna work itself out." 

I use one hand and pull his finger down and use the other hand to pull his head closer. I kiss him roughly slipping in my tongue I skim his teeth and fight with his tongue. He moans and whimpers into the kiss when I bite his lips. I sit up fully with him in my lap and take his shirt off. I work most of his clothes off while I kiss him. 

I lay him down and rut against his thigh as I take off my shirt. He fumbles with my belt trying to get it off but has some trouble with how much he's shaking from the pleasure he's receiving. I lean back down and bite his neck while I work myself out of the rest of my clothing. I rip off his boxers as I nip at his nipples making him moan loudly.

"S-stop teasing me!" 

"Nah. This is punishment." I bite his shoulder and watch as he writhes under me.  

I rub his sides slowly trailing them down. He flips us over and grinds down against me earning moans and groans from both of us. 

"I-i need to stretch myself." He says in-between moans.

"Go ahead." I say with a smirk.

He whimpers and gets off spreading his legs. I watch as he sucks 3 fingers then brings them behind his body and slowly puts one in. He arches back slowly adding the second. He slowly pumps his fingers he adds the third and leans over catching himself with his other hand. He moans and pants and oh my god I'm gonna fuck this boy into the sheets. 

I remove his hand from himself and lay him down onto the bed. He whimpers the whole time missing the feeling of being full. 

"Shhhh baby you'll be full soon."

He lays back the rest of the way and wraps his legs around my hips slowly grinding up. I insert the tip making him arch his back. He bites his lip and moans as I slowly slide the rest of the way in. I fully come out and thrust back all the way in.

"AhhHhh~ KatSukI~"

I growl hearing my name fall from his mouth and pound into him.

He looks like a damn Porn star. His mouth hangs open with drool coming out of the corner, he's squeezing his eyes shut but tears still spring free. His moans are so lewd but are like music. 

"Do you wanna ride me baby?"

He tries to nod his head but is to caught up in the pleasure.

"Use your words Eijiro."