Getting it on

Warning this whole chapter is basically smut.

Bakugou's POV

My life has been hell right now. I go to school and have to wait 7 Hours before I can see my boyfriend! Stupid Ei getting me sexually frustrated! I've been craving sex all week and have been nothing but denied every single fucking night by Ei! I crave his body right now. It's Friday night and were currently 'cuddling' on the couch watching a movie while his parents are out for a dinner date. He sits in my lap, back against my chest, ass on my crotch and every single time he shifts I have to readjust myself. 

Stupid Ei and his gorgeous ass, the little fucker knows it's amazing too. He's probably doing this on purpose. I hear Kiri groan and he sifts YET AGAIN! 

"That's fucking it!" I lose my shit and throw Ei onto the couch on his back. I pounce on him, pressing my erection against his ass slowly grinding against him.

"You feel what you do to me? Hmmm?"

"K-kat were in the living room..."

"You have 30 seconds to go upstairs and rip those fucking clothes off."

I pull myself up to let Kiri stumble to his feet and run up the stairs. I wait 10 seconds before making my way up the stairs. I swear to god if he locked himself in. I open the door and have to swallow all the spit that just came in my mouth as I stare at the sight on the bed. 

All his clothes are off and he's laying down on his stomach with his ass on show. Holy shit...

I rip my clothes off and lay on top of Ei with his ass pressing against my cock fuck that feels good. I slowly rock my hips back and forth, rutting against Ei's thigh. 

"Mmmmm" Ei says before he looks back with a cheeky smile.

I flip him over and play with his chest teasing him. I lick and bite his neck, while grabbing his dick with my other hand jerking him off at a agonizingly slow pace. I stop my licking and biting to look at his face and see he's panting heavily, mouth agape with spit pooling in the corner of his mouth.

"Fuck baby you're so hot."

"Ngh." Is all I get in response from the red head.

I let go of his dick and lean down letting him rut against my thigh as I do the same to him. The lewd moans flowing out of Ei's mouth are only turning me on more and this erection is painful. 

I flip Kiri over again, I slowly bring my hands to his ass and squeeze here and there. I insert the tip of my cock and slowly slide in knowing we haven't done this in a week I don't wanna hurt him. He clenches his walls while rocking his hips back and forth and it's making me want to pound him into the sheets.

"Ei baby calm down."

He slowly un-clenches his walls allowing me to slowly move in and out letting him get used to the feeling.

"Fuck. F-faster!" 

I start thrusting in and out of him at a fast set pace and he's left a begging and moaning mess under me. Fuck his walls are so tight. I suddenly pull out surprising the red head leaving him a whimpering mess, but I have some payback for this week.

"You wanna deny me all week? I have to tech you a lesson baby boy."

"K-kat please."

"Hands behind your back."

He follows the orders and slowly puts his hands behind his back letting me tie them together with a T-shirt. 

"Stand up." I whisper into his ear and then nip at his ear praising him for being good.

Ei stands up using his knees and pushing off the edge of the bed standing up with little effort. I lead him down until he's bending over the bed with his legs spread. 

"K-kat?"

"Shhh baby. You're doing so good."

I insert my 2 of my fingers and pump them in and out of his gorgeous ass.

"A~Ahhhhhh Kat~Suki!" 

I watch as his legs spread farther letting me access his prostate. I lay down against him rutting against his thigh yet again. I can hear his pants even more from the position were in and it's intoxicating, I can hear the raw lust in the back of his throat that is yearning for me. Licking a line from nape to his jaw I can feel him shudder in my arms. 

I've decided I've had my fun for now and line up my tip to his ass. I thrust in without warning causing him to sputter and whimper. 

"KATSUKI~" He screams out.

"So good baby. Only for me."

His whimpers and moans grow louder in response and fuck that is so hot. He's such a mess, such a fucking pretty mess, utterly unable to keep his bleary gaze focused on anything in front of him, Lips glossy with spit, and his tongue to heavy to be able to stay put in his mouth as he pants. 

"Are you gonna come, Eijiro?"

He nods in response. I speed up on my thrusts and jerk him off trying to get him to come faster. He shudders before coming in my hand. I feel my dick twitch and unload into him. He moans feeling the hot sticky stuff fill him up.

"Do you like being stuffed with my come, Eijiro?"

"Mhmm. I love it."

I pull out and untie Ei's hands and watch him stretch his hands getting used to them again. I grab boxers for us and we quickly slip them on and then climb into the bed cuddling each other. 

"So you gonna deny me for a week next time?" I ask with a smirk. What I was not expecting was him to answer saying.

"If it gets me fucked like that, hell yeah." He deadpans.

"Whoa, Eijiro. watch that mouth of yours."

"Hmmm sorry Daddy~" He teases in a hot as fuck voice.

"Little fucker." 

"No you're the fucker." 

"Shut up before I make you." 

"Hmmm." He moans before rolling onto his side facing, quickly pecking me he yawns and then closes his eyes drifting off to sleep.