Home

He is in deep thoughts while staring at the tombstone in front of him. He seemed to be waiting for something but nothing is happening.

What now?

The sun is beginning to set in the horizon, the dusk is coming... anytime darkness will invade the sky, just like how he feels right now.

He seems to be in darkness, he felt empty, he cannot describe the sorrow in his heart.

He cant breath... he is lost in all the memories that came rushing back.

A tap on his shoulder brings him back to the present.

"It started to get dark, we have to go".

"Where to?" he ask.

"You have to rest, lets go home".

His stare is blank, full of sorrow and pain.

"But, I dont have a home!" he whispered.

*******************************

Agust 30, 2019

Authors Note

Credits to the rightful owners of the pictures I have used in this story I do not own any of it, neither do I own the characters.

Mr. Google provided some of the pictures and rinalucci photobook for some of the pics of taetee.

The main characters are from 2moons of chiffon_cake, which I havent watched or read. I only knew them because of jungjoonyoung5555 especially Addicted and all the other hundreds of her stories.

This is just another cliche story but this is my new found escape from the toxic monotonous career I have. I dont like angst too much so this is just a goody good story, basically about love of family, friends and special someone. I will share the story to those who will appreciate it.

English is not my first language, grammatical error and wrong use of words are everywhere, so please pardon me. Its not been proofread.

This is a manxman story so basically its not the usual, although widely accepted but still criticized. If you are not into these kind of stories, please leave. There will be sexy time between the two main characters but I wont put the warning.

I hope that you will enjoy the whole story and its lessons not just because of the sexy time! 😘😂

I enjoy making this so I hope someone will also enjoy reading. Good day.

Thanks CJSandraFred for the inspiration. Although this is not QingYu but still you inspired me of writting something. Stay healthy and always be positive for your dearest little one! 😘

October 11, 2019

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to those who have read my story and made this far till the end. It become #1 in #forthbeam for a couple of days and Im so happy. Thank you so much for a lot of votes and 13k reads. I didnt expect that my story will also be appreciated by others coz Ive been reading this alone in my draft thinking of publishing it but always change my mind because Im not confident that someone would like it. But now it even reached 13k reads. Thank you and hope you will enjoy my other stories. 😘❤️