Rain Check

Beam's Pov

I cant stopped thinking of what happened last friday night. I was in dazed until I was back in my dorm.

His words kept on repeating in my mind.

I was deep in thoughts of what happened the day after my encounter with him.

I went to the spa last saturday to give the payment for the service of the client in the penthouse. The manager did not accept it telling me that its already mine. I was really confused. I got a very big amount of tip from him and the manager wont take the money he paid.

Im totally not comfortable with what's happening. I want to earn money but I dont want to take what is not supposed to be mine.

I even insisted to the manager but she stand firm in not accepting the money.

She also told me the changed on my schedule which I already knew.

I went out of the spa still thinking of what to do. Supposedly, I will have my schedule this evening, but because of the changes, I dont know what to do. I just massaged him last night, am I supposed to massage him again tonight?

I was still in my deep thoughts when my phone received a call.

"You will rest tonight, no need to come in the penthouse! And when I say rest, its rest in your dorm, no going to the bar!"

A man's voice said sternly on the other side of the line.

I was speechless. Did he just gave me an order?

"Do you understand?" the man asked me.

"Yes I understand" I answered dazedly and confusedly.

"I am watching you"

And the line was cut.

I stared at my phone, trying to understand what just happened.

I didnt get it, why is he acting strange? How did he know that I am going to the bar? He is creepy.

Does that mean that he is now my employer and I have to follow him everytime I am supposed to be on  duty at the spa?

And... is he a mind reader that he always answers the questions popping in my mind?

I got chills just thinking about it. We are in a modern world, I dont think human power exists. Maybe in fiction but not in reality.

"Hey" I was brought back to the present when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Pha?"

"What are you thinking? You seemed lost?" asked Pha with his concerned look.

"Nothing important Pha. Lets have our lunch. Kit is just in the restroom. Oh there he is" pointing to Kit who is now approaching our table.

"What will we have for lunch?" Kit asked as he  skimmed the food stalls.

"I think I will have gyudon" I answered and went directly to the stall.

"We will have that too" they chorused.

After a while, we are already eating our lunch.

"You havent got an appetizer this time Beam?" asked Pha while grinning.

"You will go berseck if I will always do that" I smirked while I continued to eat.

"Dont be too much to your self Beam, too much sex is not healthy and it might get you diseases" Kit explained worriedly.

"Hahahaha" I just laughed.

"One more thing Beam, dont ever wonder around the Engineering faculty, the most fierced gang is in there, you might provoke their men by playing with their women" Pha added worriedly.