Reunion

Beam's POV

After 2 days of staying at Forth's family home, we are going to travel for the holiday together with the whole family.

We are boarding their family owned private plane.

We will have more or less 16hrs flight to Los Angeles California.

Forth has its own cabin.

We just stayed in the common room during take off.

After the pilot have declared that its safe to move around, we all enter our cabin to rest

Forths cabin is spacious, there are two seats with seatbelts beside the bed. It also has its own bathroom.

We lie down on the bed to rest

We lie down on the bed to rest. Forth turn on the tv.

I hug him while he is watching tv. Im still tired because of our earlier sexy time.

"Sleepy love?" Forth ask me after a while.

"Hmmmmm" Im sleepy and tired.

I slip my hand inside his pants and boxers.

I have a new fetish, holding his dick while sleeping.

"Arrggghhh" Forth growls when I hold his length.

I just chuckle while holding his dick. I sigh in satisfaction and close my eyes to sleep.

*******

I am awakened by wet kisses in my face and biting of my nose and lips.

I open my eyes and I see Forth's face smiling.

"Hello sleepyhead, its time for dinner" he kiss my nose and caress my face.

"Hmmmmm...." I stretch my body. My hand is still inside his pants.

I squeeze his member and play with it.

"Arrgghhhh, love... Dont awaken the sleeping giant" Forth's voice is husky and he is already hard.

I just giggle and kiss his lips, I graze my finger on his tip before pulling out from his pants.