The Gang

Forth arrived in engineering while happily whistling.

The students who can see him are curious but at the same time cautious.

Even during lunch Forth is in high spirit. He may not be smiling widely but its so obvious that he is in good mood.

"We will have a meeting with the seniors after class at 4" Lam informed him.

"Hmmmmm"

"Beam spends the night with you again?" Park asked when he can no longer contain his curiousity.

"Yup" Forth responded casually but his face is obviously happy.

His friends just nodded in full understanding before they all continued to eat in silence.

"This gyudon is delicious, Beam might like this" Forth said after a while.

"You've been eating that since forever Forth, you just realized that its delicious?" Lam reminded Forth.

"Its one of Beam's favorites" Forth explained with a cheerful tone.

All four of them just shared a stare while Forth is enjoying his lunch.

Suddenly, someone approached their table while panting.

"P'Forth, Ming and his bestfriend from Science has been harrassed just outside the university, street gangs" he hastily informed the leader.

Without saying anything, Forth stand up with his fierce expression.

Automatically the four generals stand up together with all the boys in the food court and hurriedly walked towards their bike.

Not a word have been said, but they all know what to do.

About 15 bikes drove towards the location.

Forth can already see a tall figure being cornered in front of a white car while a smaller boy is behind him.

The street gang is alerted by the loud sound of the approaching bikes and they turned to towards Forth's group.

Forth stopped and went down from his bike, the others followed.

Forth approached the group.

"Whats the problem?" Forth asked the group with his usual emotionless face.

"Its none of your business, we just want to get to know the cutie. But they are stubborn" one of them answered with haughtiness.

"Mind your own business, if you dont want to get hurt" the other one warned Forths group.

Forth just stared at them without saying anything.

The street gang is about 25 and they are armed.

He has 20 men with him, 21 if Ming will be counted.

"You dont force someone who are not interested with your ugly face!" Park insulted from the back.

The insulted group instantly gathered and face Forth's group.

Ming took the chance to slowly take Wayo away from the place where a fight is brewing, Wayo will be safe inside the restaurant they have been earlier.

"You stay here Yo, you are safe here" Ming instructed Wayo who just nodded, he is too frightened to speak.

Ming went out but grabber the baseball bat from a boy along his way out from the restaurant.

Ming is already outside when the fight erupted.

Forth and his four generals are leading the fight.