Friend

3rd's POV

The university is celebrating its 50th Foundation and as one of the closing highlights is the "Students Fellowship Night".

All faculties are gathered for a night long events in the university field.

There are several food carts, mini games, and a battle of the band competition onstage. There will also be fireworks display later.

Different faculties participated in the battle of the bands. All are excited to jam.

The battle of the bands is ongoing, the field is so lively, the audience also jams with the bands.
Beam, Pha, Kit and Wayo are seated in one of the chairs provided by the food carts. They are enjoying their food with their beers. The university have allowed the selling of beers inside the campus specifically for this event only.

Their group  jams with the bands that are playing. Beam, Yo and Kit are already a little tipsy while dancing and singing.

Pha is just smiling and shaking his head to the outrageous things that the three are doing.

Beam has a natural grace in dancing that it catches the attention of everyone who are watching them.

Beams move are so carefree and graceful, he didnt realize that he looks so alluring and captivating.

Guys and girls have their eyes on Beam. He is so manly yet very seductive in what he is doing.

The band that is performing have finished their performance. The crowd cheers including Beam and his friends.

They returned to their seats and continue to enjoy their drinks.

"Hello good evening. Can we join your table?" a handsome guy approached their table with his other four friends behind him.

He is looking directly to Beam. His eyes shows his obvious admiration.

"We are still waiting for our friends who are about to come. We cannot accommodate you" Pha answers the guy coldly.

He is afraid Forth might go berserk if he will see them with Beam.

Pha look at Beam but he is on his guard. He dont know if Forth's men are around but he is with Beam so he has to protect Beam if Forth is not around.

"Oh okay. But may I know your name please. Im Mean of Economics" he introduced himself while intently staring at Beam.

Beam just stares at him without saying anything.

"I just want to know you, I wont do any harm I just want you to be my friend. Please may I know your name?" Mean says with his eyes pleading.

"I dont think thats a good idea. Please just ask someone else. Im not interested in having new friends" Beam explains politely. He dont want to embarrass the guy who seems nice to them.

Mean stares at him sadly. He just wants to know the guy since he caught his attention earlier. He is handsome and beautiful altogether.

He look at Beam with regret and apology.

"Im so sorry to disturb you and your friends. I hope we can see each other around the campus. Nice seeing you" Mean bows at them politely and take his leave together with his friends.

Pha release a deep sigh of relief. Atleast the guy is polite enough to understand. He maybe just interested with Beam. He cannot blame anyone to be attracted with Beam anyway.

"That was awkward. I felt the tense atmosphere around" Yo shivered with his thoughts.

"I think Im sober in an instant. Im already expecting Forth will come somewhere and punch him" Kit also added.