Cold

Beam's POV

The school has started again. I can see Pha and Kit waiting for me in the entrance.

"Pha, Kitty! Miss you both" I hug them both.

"Wow Beam, something seems different on you" Kit says while staring intently at Beam.

"Silly Kitty! I got paler? I havent seen the sun for the whole holiday" I smile at them.

Pha is just staring at me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Lets go, we will be late" Pha walks towards our room.

"I have something for the two of you. Its in the car. I also have for auntie and uncle, Pha" I look at Pha, he is smiling at me.

"Thank you Beam. Im happy that you are happy" Pha smiles back at me.

"I am Pha" I linked my arm on his and Kit.

I am happy, for how many years of empty life, I now belong to someone and to a family.

I also have awesome bestfriends.

*******
3rd POV

Forth is busy in the preparation of sports feast of their faculty.

Together with the other seniors they are organizing different activities for the students.

All engineering students are in the field for the fun games.

The organizers are all busy facilitating the games. They will be starting the tug of war any moment.

The field is so noisy and very lively.

Some are focused on the upcoming games, some are gigling and flirting with the seniors, some are focused on the stage where the gang leader and his generals are talking.

Many of the students, boys and girls are aiming to catch the attention of the most powerful and handsome student of their university, Forth Jaturapoom.

But as usual he is very distant and cold, even his generals are nothing different.

Forth is standing, his hands are on his waist while overlooking the start of the game.

He is talking with this years head hazer, but as Forth is Forth, even in his 2nd year, he already has the command and the head hazer listens to him all the time.

Forth has a bearing that everyone would swoon for his attention. But the cold gang leader is very difficult to tame.

His smile is as rare as the black diamond, his glance is as sharp as the lightning, his attention is expensive as the rarest stone on earth.

Girls could only wish, they could only look from afar. But they are all contented with it even just looking in a distance.

He is the envy of every man. He has everything laid in his footstep.

Then everyone who are near the stage froze when a very pale handsome man sneak behind him.

He is handsome and have a very sweet smile, playfully sneaking behind the gang leader.

Even the generals did not react.

The pale man wrapped his arms around Forths chest.

A loud gasps are heard accross the field and all are startled with the pale mans courage to do that to Forth.

All are expecting the worst and they somewhat pity the guy. He maybe handsome but the gang leader is ruthless.

Then to everyones astonishment, Forth hold the arms that wrpped his body and smile.