Chaos

3rd's POV

The private elevator opened and Forth with his friends went out.

Forth has a deadly aura with him.

"FIND BEAM BARAMEE NOW OR YOU WILL ALL BE FIRED!"

His voice thundered in the lobby of the building.

"Forth calm down we will find him. Dont worry" Lam pacify him.

"Park and Tul come with me, we will search him outside. Lam stay with Forth" Max lead the way to search for Beam.

All employees were stunned with Forths outburst. This is their first time to witness the youngest son's fury.

All scurried away to help in finding Beam.

"Who is on duty when Beam asks for me!?" Forth shouts looking at the reception.

"Me sir!" a scared guy raise his hand.

"What did he say to you!?" Forth glares at him.

"He said that he wants to see you, a...and I called your secretary to inform about your visitor... She.. She told me that you are in...a..meeting and its just started. I... I also explain to your friend that you are in a meeting. I made him wait sir...and...I...I serve him a bo... Bottled water" the guy explained.

"Remember his face!?" Forth asks in his cold tone ready to kill.

"Yes sir I... I remember sir" the scared guy answered.

"Remember his face!!! that when you see him you will directly accompany him to my office, no questions asked you understand!?" Forths eyes is glaring at the already scared guy with his killing cold tone.

"Yes sir.. Sorry sir.. Sorry.."

"Remember him... Everytime he come no matter where I am, no matter what I do, inform me! You wont make him wait! Nobody will make him wait! Do you understand me?" Forths cold voice is so chilling that its more frightening than when he is shouting.

"Forth please calm down. We will find him" Lam keeps on reminding Forth.

"FIND HIM!" Forth's voice thundered again.

"What happened Forth?" Kong ask his brother. He went out of his office when he heard the commotion and all employees are panicking because of Forth.

Forth look at his brother.

"They made Beam wait for two fucking hours and now they cannot find him!" Forth explains angrily.

Kong stare at his brother who is so enranged. Forth is hot tempered, he is a scary gang leader for nothing, Forths aura is ready to kill. It gives chills to his bones.

He dont want someone to get hurt if Forth will have his limit with his anger.

"Calm down first Forth. We will find Beam dont worry" Kong comforts his brother.

"I cant wait any longer, I need to find him" Forth walks towards outside with his big stride.

Kong run after his brother. Forth is not in his right mind, he wont allow him to go out.

"Forth listen, stay, Beam will be worried if he came back here without you. Just wait for him here Forth!" Kong tries to pacify his brother.

"But P I just cant wait here" Forth is scared and at the same time angry.

"They can find him. Max, Tul and Park will find him. So please stay here Forth" Kong convince his brother and pull him again inside.

All their employees are all looking at Forth with fear in their eyes.