Needs And Wants

Beam's POV

Forth is so unusually clingy tonight. He is adorable with his pouty look everytime I move away from him.

He is snuggling on me everywhere I go. He would trap me on the kitchen counter to kiss me, or he will slumped on me when Im sitting down.

"Hey baby whats wrong?" I ask him when he slumped his whole body over me when I lie down on the couch.

"Beam you are mine, only mine! You will not love another but only me. You wont leave me Beam" Forth says in worry.

"Baby what are you saying? Of course I wont be loving anyone but you. I am yours Forth, only yours baby" I assure him. I cupped his face and kiss him.

After our kiss, he burrowed his face in my neck.. He bite my collarbone and suck it hard.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" I was startled with what he did. He dont usually mark me on where it could be seen.

I dont mind if he will mark me, I am proud to carry his mark, but its not his usual to mark me.

He keep on kissing and sucking my neck and he is already on my chest. He is sucking and biting my skin.

"Aarrrggh...baby..hey" I try to hold his head to look at me.

"You dont want this Beam? You dont want me?" Forth looks hurt. I was surprised.

Where did it came from? Whats happening to Forth?

"Hey baby, baby whats wrong?" I hold his face to look at me.

"I want you, I want you now! I need you Beam!" Forth pleaded while squeezing me tight in his embrace.

"Im here baby, Im all yours!" I also hugged him tight to comfort him. I dont know what he is going through right now.

I struggle to sit on the couch with him on top of me.

I manage to sit down while he is hugging me. I hold him so we could stand up together.

We walk towards our room and sit down on our bed. He grabbed me to kiss.

He seems struggling with something.

He laid me down and hover above me. He continue to attack my lips, my neck and my whole body with his hungry kisses and touches.

I just allow him with his envasions.

He is showering me with kisses and now he is on my stomach going lower to my crotch.

"Ahhhnn... Baby.." I moan with pleasure.

"Dont moan Beam, you are not allowed to moan or to say anything. You will not touch me. You are not allowed to react on everything I do to your body" Forth says with his husky voice.

"What?! Then what will I do? You are doing wonders in my body baby but I cant react to it?" I was exasperated. What is he thinking?

"Is this your game baby? What is this Forth?" I ask him again.

"I want you Beam, this feeling is overwelming. I want to dominate you! I want to own you, nothing left for anyone" Forth says while he also looks confused.

I looked at him puzzled with what he is saying.

"What did I do wrong that you are acting like this baby?" I ask him.

"Nothing love, I just want you so much" Forth claim my lips to a hungry kiss.

I just look at him in disbelief.