The Masseur (Forth)

Forth's POV

"Young master the masseur from the spa is here"

"Ok, you can leave now"

Sam bowed and left.

I went outside to receive the masseur and bring him to the guest room where I usually have my massage.

I am approaching the living room when I saw him... The most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Pale skin,raven black hair, black thick eyebrow, long lashes, red lips and pointed nose. He is perfect...beyond perfect.

He is looking around my place.

I just stand staring and observing him. He is adorable.

"If you are done inspecting my place, we could probably start" I saw him startled and turned to me.

He is really beautiful. Sexy.

I enjoyed his attention. He is checking me out. Im tempted to lick my lips, he is delicious.

"If you are also done inspecting my body, probably we could start?"

He blushed and stuttered.

I teased him more. He is blushing. How adorable. I want to suck that red lips.

He realized that I am teasing him. I am amused, his eyes turned fiery.

Wild cat huh.... How would you look purring beneath me.

I want to mess with him...that red lips licking my dick. His face full of my cum. Fuck I got hard. Im tempted to bend and fuck him here.

I composed myself. I will still have my massage.

I gestured him to follow. We walked towards the room. I didn't stop on the guest room but went straight to my room, the masters bedroom.

I let him enter my room. I dont usually use my own room for my massage but I want him in my bedroom. I want him in my bed, he belonged here in my room.

I mentally gaped when I realized what I just thought. Im surprised with what I am thinking. This is new to me.

I dont allow anybody in my room. This is my personal space that no one is allowed here.

He has an effect on me that I cannot fathom for now.

I take off my robe and lie down on my stomach while he prepared his things.

He climbed on my bed to start the massage.

Fuck, I am still half hard.

He will know if I will lie on my back.

I am entertaining my mind with anything just to forget my aching member because of his touches.

Im really tempted to grab him and trap him underneath me. I want to bury my face on his pale and flawless neck and suck all his scent, suck his flawless skin, imprint my mark on his body.

I surpassed the torture, he finished the massage by stretching me. I enjoyed the skinship between us.

He went out of my room while I changed my clothes before following him outside.

I offered him snacks. I still dont want to let him go and I want him to stay longer.

We exchanged some short conversation and he still planned to go back to the spa.

He will still have clients. He will touch other bodies. Will they have the same reaction just like me?

It suddenly sting my heart and it troubled my brain. I dont want him touching other bodies.