Dr. Beam

Beam's POV

I stayed with Forth during the whole time that I am waiting for the result of my exam. Ive tried to be a good houseband for him the whole time. I enjoy mostly when I go unannounced at his office and I know he is also looking forward to it.

Today I got the greatest news of my life. I passed the licensure exam, Im a fullpledge doctor! Pha and Kit have also made it. Im just so happy for the three of us.

Im now on my way to Forths office. I went out immediately as the elevator door opens.

"Good day sir Beam! He is with the CEO and his brother!" his secretary informs me immediately as I stepped out of the elevator.

I just nod at her but proceeds anyway. I enter Forths office unannounced. Father and P'Kong are having coffee.

"Dad, P, good day!" I pay my respect to them first before turning to Forth.

"Baby, I made it! I passed!" I happily throw my self to the standing Forth.

"I told you, you will, didnt I?" Forth hug me tight as he kisses my temple.

"Wow Beam, thats good news!" Dad grasps what I told Forth and he and P'Kong are also ecstatic.

"At last we have a doctor in the family, Dr. Beam!" P'Kong excitedly teases me.

"Inform your grandparents about this,  they will be so happy with  the news!" Dad added.

I personally made a call to our grandparents and other family members, we spent the whole afternoon talking to them, even dad and P'Kong stayed in Forths office during the whole time.

Im so happy for my success, and what made it special is because I have someone to share it with, I have Forth and his whole family. Unlike before, now I have a family to share my success and my happiness. I dont feel hollow anymore, I now felt fulfilled and it feels good.

Im no longer a nobody who usually got pitied by everyone. Gone were the days that I have to endure the unspoken questions of my existence. Whoever made me will be a forever mystery to me and whatever happened to them I no longer care.

I am my own person now, I am so loved and very important to Forth and to the whole family, thats all that matters now. I wont dwell on the past, I will have my own career so I have to move forward and focus on my profession. Ive been given this chance so I have something to prove to those who believe in me.

****

3rds POV

"Beam theres an international convention from the biggest drug manufacturing company, US based. I really want to attend, its a breakthrough for all the doctors who can attend that convention. I will only ask for your help this time, please ensure a slot for me, the hospital has been given 3 slots" Pha begs Beam during their lunch. Pha really tried to search for Beam the minute he knows about the invitation for the convention.

Its the biggest drug company in US, and their research facility is all over the world. They are the leading company in the market and once a year they are holding a convention inviting different prestigious hospitals and doctors all over the world.

It would be a great privilege for those who will be invited and its not easy to get the invites. Thats why Phana is in panic to get a slot and Beam is his only way, he has to beg Beam to use all his connection to get a slot.

Beam just stares at Phana, he heard about the invitation but he doesnt mind at all, he is not interested anyway. But looking at Pha who is so agitated, his interest is piqued.