The Client

BEAM'S POV

I was startled with the voice, I quickly stand up and turned towards it.

I gaped at the handsome man on his robe, who is standing in the hallway, probably leading to the rooms.

A very handsome man with a tan skin, muscled but not overly bulky, maybe the same height as Pha. I stared at his piercing sharp eyes while he also stared back at me intently.

My heartbeat suddenly thundered on my chest that I could almost hear it. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat while I tried to compose myself from the effect, the guy has on me.

"If you are also done inspecting my body, probably we could start?" he repeated what he just said a while ago with his raised brow and intimidating look.

I gulped again to compose my self. Stupid Beam, why am I so affected with the presence of this man.

For God sake I am also a man, I am handsome, Pha is handsome, I am used to handsome faces. Why my heart beats eratically this time?

"Uhmm.. Y... Yes sir we... We could start anytime if you are ready" I somewhat stuttered and I mentally hit myself with my stupidity.

I looked away and choose to stare at the carpeted floor while still trying to compose myself. I am not really myself today.

I can feel his piercing eyes directed to me. Is this what the manager is telling me? Is this the way he treats the masseurs?

I have a lot of questions in my mind, but I am distracted by a loud thump of my heart and the tickling sensation in my stomach. I felt weird.

"You are done now?" the guy asked again with his cold stare and stern face.

I was startled with his question.

"Huh?"

I confusedly looked up while gaping like an idiot. I am really not my self today. I am a mess.

For stupid reasons, why am I feeling this way, Im like a school girl with her crush.

I gained the Cassanova title for nothing, but a mere hot man affected me this way. I will be fired for sure!

I see him smirked. What the...? He is staring at me with.... What is that?...amusement in his eyes?

He thinks this is funny?! I composed my self and directly look at him. I instantly felt so triggered with his meaningful smirk.

"We could start sir if you are ready." I told him with my serious face and I tried to sound professional.

He just continued to intently stared at me without saying anything for awhile.

"Sure, this way" he casually said with a shrug while he lead me to a hallway.

He has a serious face but his eyes is telling otherwise.

He has that mischievous look, Im not certain if that is really what he is or maybe he is just toying with me because he knew my delima. He is really cruel.

He stopped just outside a door and opened it before he turned to me.

"Please come in" he entered first while inviting me in.

I quietly followed him inside while I subtly looked around. I assumed that its room is maybe the masters bedroom.

Its a very huge room with a manly ambiance. It is so him...