Fun In The Beach

Pha's POV

We have all agreed that we will just join the bus going to the beach.

We are still waiting for Beam and Forth to arrive when I hear the murmuring of some employees.

"The youngest son will be going with us in the beach. Im so excited!" a girl excitedly exclaimed.

"Dont hallucinate! He will be with his boyfriend, the medical intern. You want to die? Havent you seen how possesive he is?" another girl reminded her.

"If you only saw them yesterday when the youngest son came to pick up his boyfriend here. They are so sweet towards each other. The way Mr. Jaturapoom look at the medical intern, it is so obvious that he is so much in love with him. Also, mind your eyes when you are looking at the medical intern, Mr. Jaturapoom glares at everybody who are looking at his boyfriend longer than necessary." a resident doctor in pediatric ward added.

A lot of murmurs are around the waiting area regarding the youngest son and Beam. They are all curious of their relationship.

"These people are all busy gossiping about the lovelife of Forth and Beam!" Kit whispers to me.

"Dont mind them Kitty. Its their favorite past time!" I whisper back and wink at him.

After a while of waiting, Forths car pull over the entrance. Mr. Sam went out to open the door for his young master and Beam.

I can feel that the atmosphere in the area drastically change while waiting for the two to go out of the car.

All employees are expecting their arrival. Soft murmurs and contained shrieks can be heard around the area.

They cannot freely show their reaction towards Forth or maybe also with Beam since they all knew how private and distant the Jaturapooms are.

No matter what the situation, Forth Jaturapoom is still one of the owner and a very influential person. They cannot just treat him like how they treat other ordinary hospital officials.

Their treatment on Beam also changed. They are all treating Beam like the way they treat any member of the Jaturapoom family. Which make Beam anxious.

The two went out and directly walk towards me and Kit.

"You havent got into the bus yet?" Beam ask.

"We are waiting for you two, but P'Wad and the others are all inside, they will be saving us the good seat"

"Aw! You really love us Pha, Kitty cute" Beam pinch our faces tenderly.

"Spare us Beammie, reserve that for your boyfriend" Kit glares at Beam.

"Kitty!"

Beam pouts towards Kit. I know Beam is very sweet to those who's important to him, and Kitty knows it also but he just love teasing Beam.

"Kidding Beam! P'Forth I will borrow your baby for a moment. " Kit stand up and hug Beams shoulder.

Beam smiles widely and hug Kit back.

"Lets get inside the bus, we are about to go" I reminded all of them.

Forth and I walk behind the two towards the bus.

The murmuring and buzzing inside immediately stopped when Forth set foot inside the bus.

Two sets of seats are vacant in front. Beam and Forth sit on the first row so Kit and I occupies the seats behind them.

I just nod at P'Wad, P'Nim, P'Mel, P'Ae who are seated accross us.

"You can sleep love" I heard Forth tell Beam. Beam is already resting his head and body on his boyfriend's shoulder and chest, while Forths arms are wrapped around Beams body. They are just so sweet, they dont mind what other people think. They are their usual self who are very showy of their feelings towards each other.