Sotus

Beam's POV

Engineering will have their Sotus closing ceremony at the beach.

They will be staying in one of the hotels owned by Forth's family. The whole hotel has been closed from other guests.

I will be coming with Forth on the beach together with Pha, Kit, and Wayo.

Engineerings will have their Sotus activity while the four of us will have a vacation.

All the other engineering students are already in the hotel, arranging their accomodations.

Forth and I pull over to a reserved parking space. Pha's car followed, he is with Kit and Wayo.

Ming and Forth's four friends have already arrived earlier with other students and fellow hazers.

Engineering students are all scattered in the lobby waiting for their room assignments when we arrived.

We go down from the car. Forth is so handsome in his black gladiator sunglasses.

He is wearing a red engineering jacket over his black shirt and black knee length shorts paired with a black sneakers.

As the owner of the hotel, Forth is welcomed by the hotel officials. They are all lined up in the entrance of the building.

Forth hold my hand and we all went inside. As we enter, hotel officials bow  to us.

"Welcome young master Forth and young master Beam" the manager greets us as we arrived in the lobby.

Forth nods and I smile at the manager.

"The penthouse is ready young master" the manager added.

"Thank you Josh. You can leave us, we can manage. Just facilitate all the students of their accomodation" Forth ordered the young manager.

Lam, Park, Max, and Tul approached us.

"We will be staying with you at the penthouse?" Lam asks Forth.

"Yes, together with Beams friends" Forth informs all of them.

"Wow really, its really an advantage to be friends with the owner" Max says grinning.

"Yeah, with a special treatment" Park added smiling.

Ming approached us. Greeting all of us especially his seniors.

"The first years have been assigned with their room assignments. They all have settled in their rooms" Ming reports to all of his seniors.

"Thats good Ming. We will all have lunch together and the activity will start after lunch" Forth ordered Ming.

"Yes P'Forth they are all been informed of the schedule" Ming added.

Forth just nod at Ming.

"That will be all, please excuse me I will return to facilitate the room assignments of the hazers" Ming bows and smile at Kit.

"By the way Ming, you will be staying with us at the penthouse" Forth informs Ming.

Ming gasped, his jaw dropped.

"I... I will be staying with you?...at the Penthouse?" Mings face is of disbelief. He is looking at all of us with his questioning look.

"Yes Ming, you wouldnt leave Kitty alone tonight right?" I tease him.

Ming and Kit blushed.

"Hahaha.. Adorable Kitty. Dont act like a virgin" I turn to Kit to tease him.