Dad, it's Me

Dae was hanging out in the JYP headquarters while Stray Kids were having a business meeting. She doesn't need to attend those meetings because she's underage, and Seungmin handles and relays anything JYP needs from her. She was out back in the empty outside training center, sitting on a shaded bench. She specifically liked this spot because it was peaceful and serene. 

However, something felt off to the young girl: It wasn't as peaceful as the previous times she's been located there. While she was playing a quiet game on her phone, Dae kept an ear out for any unusual sounds or other detectable senses. She subconsciously reached towards her waist to check for a firearm, however, she was sorely disappointed to find out she forgot to attach the ballistic belt. 

Internally, Dae was panicked. This situation felt odd; she felt watched. Putting on an external mask, she put on a facade performance for whoever was suspected of observing. She stretched her arm, releasing a small whine from her lips. Dae got up from her self-assigned bench and began her slackened rush towards the building's doors. 

Nevertheless, her execution appeared to be lacking because she began to hear footsteps behind her. Dae whirled around, prepared to fight him head-on. But a fast swung object struck her cranium. Dae's world began to spin as she fought her once soul for consciousness. Her knees hit the grass below, and her mind floated away from front view. 

Waking up, her head throbbed with plea. The young girl took in her surroundings, realizing she had been kidnapped from a rival gang. 

Soon, she learned to understand it wasn't only a rival gang: It was a rival industry. Specifically, BigBang kidnapped her. 

It has been a few days now since the day she let her training fall. Dae knew Stray Kids hadn't abandoned her; that was one fact she was sure of. Therefore, she kept patience when it came to the way she was treated. She held her hope higher than her dignity. 

Dae heard the door opening in her cellar, though she couldn't react in any way due to her hands and feet being shackled to different points in her cellar. Her mobile function was extremely limited in this state.

"Oh, is the princess awake?" BigBang member Taeyang acidly taunted. Dae noticed a small bottle of pills he was carrying.

"I've been awake," She hoarsely rebuked. "What are those?" Dae gestured to the bottle. 

He smiles in such a way that sends chills down Dae's spine. He shakes the bottle slowly, allowing the tormenting sound of the pills clattering against each surface to bring for suspension. "These? I brought you a soirée of prescription. The other methods of harvesting information were not working. Perhaps if the high won't tatter your mental integrity, the fear of an overdose might."

The reaction Dae had been one Taeyang despised. She let out a condescending laugh. "Those will not matter, none of this will. My loyalty will reign victorious, even if I can't decipher-" Dae was cut off by a harsh kick to her stomach. She quickly swallowed the bile building in her throat. "Do what you please, you'll be horrifically disappointed."

Taeyang knelt in front of her and opened the bottle of pills. He poured five pills out on his hand: each of which were a different color and shape. He grabbed her face harshly, pried her mouth open, and shoved the pills inside. When Dae began to resist, he forced her mouth closed.

Dae grew still, her thrashing ceasing. Taeyang noticed her chewing the pills, his assumption was to make it easier to swallow. When  it appeared all the substances were ingested, he released his hand on her face.