Please Tell Me Seungmin Caught Her

[This chapter is done in Chan's POV !]

BlackPink called once more that same day we were privileged to hear Dae's voice. They gave us all the information we could ever ask for: Who was in charge of the operation; The progress of the operation; The physical and mental condition of Dae; The location of Dae.

Finding out the location of YG headquarters was the most entrusting thing BlackPink has ever bestowed upon the eight of us. If BlackPink or I were to ever go rogue from each other, the girl group would be ruined and dead. I don't think I could ever repay them for the kindness shown today; I will try to replicate the authenticity of our alliance by bringing protection and confidentiality to their awareness. My own boss will not hear of BlackPink's generosity.

While it broke my heart to know what level YG has stooped down to, it didn't surprise me. It infuriated me that they believed Dae was only a pawn in our lives.

Jennie took some pristine and detailed notes about each injury Dae has received. Because of this, Jeongin locked himself in his office for the night, refreshing whatever knowledge he needs to for an immediate recovery.

That night, the eight of us sat down and made an intricate plan on how to save Dae with little injury or stress on her part. Regrettably, the easiest way of achieving that is by killing everyone we see during our mission. BlackPink reluctantly agreed: They won't be in any danger themselves because they are going on a mission overseas.

Changbin will be dropped off about a mile away from YG's base; when given the signal, he will begin to snipe anything he can lock onto. Jisung and I, as main assassins, will be on the front lines, doing a similar action as Changbin, but at closer range.

Minho, Felix, and Seungmin were the ones actually in charge of rescuing Dae: They had to pick the lock of Dae's door, unshackle her, and transport her back to the car.

Jeongin and Hyunjin were to wait in the car: Jeongin, as the main (and only) medic, had to be ready to operate on Dae at a moment's notice. Hyunjin was in a similar situation as the main (and only) driver.

We all had planned to leave at seven in the morning. We assigned Jisung to wake the whole house around an hour earlier; which he had done quite remarkably.

"Chan!" I hear Jisung yell, smacking my face with a pillow. "This is pathetic, wake up."

Apparently, I am the heaviest sleeper, and Jisung has been trying tirelessly to wake me.

After a quick, light breakfast, we load all artillery and medical supplies into the vehicle. Adrenaline pumps through our veins as Hyunjin starts the car and swiftly pulls out of the driveway.

"When we come back," Hyunjin begins. "We return with Dae."

Quicker than the legal pace, we arrive at the spot we planned to drop Changbin at. The anxiety we were feeling beforehand increased tenfold.

"Is your mic on?" Felix asks, checking behind his ear to look at the power button.

"Yes, it is. We tested them, remember? I need to go now to stay on schedule," Changbin looks around, flashing a confident look. "Good luck; I'll keep you updated from where I can see."

"I'll see you when we return with Dae," Seungmin concluded, mirroring a similar expression.

"I'll be counting on it."

Changbin steps out of the car and quickly scales to the height he was assigned to. From that height, he can spot anywhere outside the YG building.

We drive away from Changbin and arrive a block away from YG's base.