I'm good for you.

A few weeks passed since the kiss and nothing has progressed. The two are happy with the relationship they have built and don't exactly want to advance it just yet; in extreme fear of Dae's fathers.

"Jackson" Jinyoung starts; in the car on their way to their house.

Jinyoung usually stays in his dorm, but Jackson invited him to sleep at the house for a few nights after Ji's begging.

"Jinyoung?" Jackson replies with the same energy.

"Can Ji come to school with you one day?"

"Ji is 8, Jinyoung," Jackson answered sarcastically, "she would die the second she registered. I'll sign her up around the age of 12."

"Not to train or to join the school!" He quickly exclaims, "Like a bring your daughter to school sorta thing."

"I don't think you are hearing yourself, buddy. Are you aware that we go to a school meant for the mafia?"

"Ji knows you're in the mafia." He points out.

"She doesn't know of the work we do. Why do you want her at school?"

Jinyoung laughs nervously. "Dae misses her,"

"How does Dae know about Ji?" Jackson irritably questions. "I don't care if it's Dae, I told you not to tell anyone about Ji. She is ours to protect from this dangerous world."

"Dae met Ji and I way before I joined the school. We were at the park and Ji fell and Dae fixed her. And Ji immediately fell in love."

"So if I ask Ji about Dae she would know?"

"If you ask Ji about Nae, she would know."

"Nae?"

"It was her fake name to us."

Jackson makes a sound of recognition. "Smart girl."

"So can Ji come to school?" Jinyoung asks hopefully.

"We'll ask Ji." Jackson ruffled his hair. "You would really do anything to make your girlfriend happy?"

Jinyoung playfully slaps Jackson, "We aren't dating!"

"But you want to, don't you?"

Jinyoung looks down, blushing lightly. "A lot really. But Stray Kids are so hard on her. Sometimes, I like to blame them for the emotional trauma that she has, but then I look at how lovingly they look at each other. After that, I realize it's the world that she was born into than the people she ended up with. After that thought, I just only wish that we all met under different circumstances; in a different world that we don't have to kill others and worry about our safety constantly."

"I'm proud of the man you've become, Jinyoung."

"Dad!" Ji squeals running to her adopted father. "You're home!"

Jackson sweeps up the young girl and hugs her tight.

"I brought someone home too."

Jinyoung peers around the wall and Ji locks eyes with him; her eyes light up bright enough to challenge the stars.

"Jinyoung!!"

Jackson quickly sets her down and allows her to bolt towards Jinyoung, crashing into him.

"I haven't seen you in such a long time. How are you, big brother?"

"I'm alright, I'm working hard to make everyone proud."