but I'll always think of you as my dad.

Chan finally realized the situation that just happened.

He inhaled a strangled gasp, "Dae, you killed someone!"

"She sacrificed her own blood to save our asses," Felix defends.

Chan closes his eyes, letting a few tears fall. "I'm not mad at you Dae. I'm very proud of you actually. Just seeing my real sister kill my real dad is gonna scar me for a while."

Dae shrugs, understanding his point. She kneels over her father's dead body, searching for keys. She found them on his belt and she hanked them off, not having any respect for his body.

"Now which key to your chains.." she mumbled, fumbling with the keys.

She walks over to Jeongin, still highly focused on the keys. "Foxy, I'm going to use your chains as a tester."

She began testing every single key on the ring, her getting frustrated with the amount of failed keys.

A satisfying clicked indicated that he was free. He immediately jumped up, wrapping his arms around the small girl.

"Thank you," he breathes, a loving expression upon his face.

Slowly, one by one, she unlocked all her fathers. Before lastly getting to Chan.

"Channie?" Dae starts softly. His eyes follow to meet hers. "You might be my real brother, but I'll always think of you as my dad."

The eyes that were once holding hers were filled with tears as choked sobs ripped out of him.

"Chan?" She questioned worriedly. "Dad, are you alright?"

"Dae," He unexpectedly sobbed. "I love you. You've done everything in your power to be the perfect loyal daughter and the thing I give you in return is distrust and disappointment. I've done nothing to deserve you as a child!"

Dae unlocked his chains, helping him up. She held both of his hands gently, letting him cry softly in her care.

"Chan, you've had hardships in your life as a father. But that will never make me think any less of you."

Chan crashed into her, gripping her like she was his lifeline. She rubbed gentle circles in his back.

"That's what family is for."

Dae softly calmed down Chan until he was stable enough to carry out an escape mission.

"Do we have any artillery to use?" Jisung asks Dae.

Dae thinks for a moment before marching out of the room they were held in and leading them to a different room. Filled with weapons.

"Grab what you need," Dae commands, reaching to grab a weapon herself before her waist was grabbed and she was pulled back.

"I think you've had enough violence for the day," Minho suggests, continuing to pull her away from the weapons.

"Let us protect you, as it should be," Jisung concludes, kissing her forehead softly; relief lingering in his touch.

Hyunjin grabbed her hand, a handgun in his other. "I need to get to a car as fast as I can so we can get the fuck out of here. You have the keys, so I'll be your escort while they, enjoy themselves."

"Do you know our way around the house?" Changbin inquired, filling his pockets with weapons galore.

Dae shook her head slightly, "They locked me in my room most of the time. I only know the route from here to my room. And my room to the dining room,"