They will decide if you live or die.

Dae 100% forgot how to get to the YG base, but she sure as hell tried. She was unconscious to and from the base. But she has her suspicions.

Then her phone rang. A lot.

She checked her phone, every single member was calling her. She ignored them at first, needing to focus on her horrible driving. But then it wasn't just Stray Kids calling her. It was the whole fucking JYPE family.

"Goddamn it!" She shouted into nothing, furious at herself for deciding to take this on by herself. "Why can't anyone, including myself, trust me!"

She picked up her phone, answering the phone when Chan's name popped up.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??" was the first thing she heard when she answered.

"Nice to see you too" Dae replied sarcastically.

"Dae Wiheomhan Bang this is no joking matter where the hell are you?" Chan snarled into the phone.

"a solo mission you would never let me do." Dae confided dryly.

"You better get your ass home before I kill you myself." Chan fumed.

"Is Dae on the line?" She hears her dad's call from afar. "Put that bitch on speaker."

"Ouch thanks for the new nickname Hyunjin, I'll keep that in mind when buying you a Christmas gift."

"Dae you took my fucking fastest car, and most expensive! What the fuck are you doing at one am?!" Hyunjin barked.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you! Just stop with the yelling!"

"Just fucking tell us," Jisung growls.

"I found out about Hyeon. I figured it all out. And it can't wait." Dae pleads, praying they'll understand.

"What do you mean "Can't wait"?" Seungmin insisted.

"Hyeon's YG's daughter. I know it sounds crazy, but it's not if you think about it. He had a daughter. He told me when I was there. They look alike. And why she wants to get in our house, she wants information, revenge and a bloodbath."

"You dumbass!" Felix shouts. "Dumbass! Get home and let us deal with her. Get home now!"

"Fuck you, fuck you. Get off your high horse and realize that you can't do this by yourself." Minho spat, his voice sounding toxic.

"I'm doing it," Dae answered mockingly.

"Dae, you will regret this, if you don't die by Hyeon, you will die by us, get your ASS HOME," Changbin adds.

Dae sighed, "I love you, no matter what you call me." She clicked the bright red button in the middle of her phone, ending the call, and tossed her phone in the passenger seat after putting it on silent.

"I can do this." She breathed, gripping the handle as she reached her destination, which looked accurate.

Opening the door, she grabs her phone and all slips on her brass knuckles double-checking for all her weapons strapped to her as well.

"When I was conscious at this building, the secret door employees went through was this one." She mumbled to herself as she attempted to open it, obviously finding it locked.

Dae quickly pulled out her handgun, firing at the lock and ripping the door open and slamming it behind her.

"Now where the fuck do I go from here? Maybe I should've listened to my dad's. No, get it together Dae."

She wandered the halls, looking for any life at all. It seemed abandoned after YG was killed, but there were slight signs of life.

She finally reached the door labeled "YG office."

Finding it unlocked, she tore the door open, to find a sleeping Hyeon.

"Jackpot," she muttered to herself, barely audible.

She ever so slowly tiptoed to her sleeping spot. She looked over her unconscious body, smirking.

Then a blade pierced through her abdomen, blood beginning to leak out of the wound. Hyeon then shoves Dae to the ground, pinning her, while still applying pressure on the knife.

"You really are stupid. Do you think I wouldn't hear the gunshot? Into my own fucking house?"

"Your house looks like shit. Take a day to yourself. Spring cleaning is a thing."

"You're literally dying and that's what you care about?" Hyeon roughly questions

Dae uses her confusion to her advantage. She punches Hyeon in the head, her brass knuckles making a dent in her skull. Hyeon goes limp for a second, allowing Dae to shove her to the ground and herself to stand up. Dae decides to leave the knife in, remember Jeongin telling her that it would stop the bleeding a bit.

"Ouch, that looked like it hurt. You need a doctor."

Hyeon attempted to kick Dae down or all least hurt her, but Dae caught her leg and twisted it until she heard a snap. Then stepped on her skull, not enough to kill her, but to render her unconscious.

"ignore your pain and finish your mission. Number one fucking rule in the mafia bitch."

Dae ties up her hands and legs, making sure if she stirred awake, she would be safe.

She lifted Hyeon and hoisted her over her shoulder and heading towards Hyunjin's car. But when she exits the building, she finds a few more cars than when she entered.

"Dae Bang," JYP starts "I can't begin the fathom how disappointed I am in you."

"But sir,"

"Give me this." Jisung shortly commands.

Dae let go of Hyeon's body.

"You're going into detention." JYP states.

"Detention??" tears filed Dae's eyes. "I saved your fucking company from a traitor! I've done nothing but show you loyalty to you! I got stabbed and continued to fight for you!"

"Dae, I'm very sorry, but you've been put on the blacklist by Stray Kids, after stealing a car and going to YG's base. You can't stay with them for now."

Dae starts to cry hysterically. "My own dads kicked me out of the house, and sent me to die."

"We warned you not to go," Felix comments sympathetically. "You'll be interrogated by Jackson and Momo tomorrow morning. They will decide if you live or die."

"Dad, please! I did this for the sake of JYP! I did this because I thought I was ready!"

"You are a student, nothing else. But now you're a blacklist traitor." JYP concludes. "Tie her up"

Chan tightly grips her, Minho ties her arms. Seungmin ties her legs.

She didn't see, but they were all crying.

"This wasn't supposed to happen," Changbin mumbled to Jisung as a tear slipped down his face.