Boyfriend?

"I feel like we just took finals like a week ago," Jinyoung huffs, striking the punching bag with aggressive force.

Dae holds the bag steady, recoiling with his hits.

"Yeah, me too. But I don't have to take them!" She teased in a sing-song voice.

"Oh wow! It's only because you're too much of a failure to pass all of them!" Jinyoung joked back.

Dae feigned offense; backing away from the punching bag right as Jinyoung punched it, making him stumble slightly.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"I'm so sorry Youngie," Dae looks up at him with fake puppy eyes "I'm just a failure who can't even support her boyfriend when training."

Jinyoung would've made a remark about being a failure but nothing come out.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"Boyfriend?" He stutters out. "I thought your parents said-"

"I mean, I just thought that we are technically together even though we can't call it official." She awkwardly looked at her feet, moving her right leg back in forth in a repeating pattern.

"No, I love that title." Jinyoung sincerely confessed. "I just wasn't expecting you to say that I'm yours."

Dae poked his nose giggling, "Why wouldn't I?"

Another semester has passed and it was time for another round of semester evaluations. Only this time the only thing that Dae was worried about was making sure her students didn't end up getting killed; her mostly teaching tier fives.

She wasn't allowed to grade or even be in the same room as her students as they took their final. Her being only a substitute and JYP and Twice knew she would try to help them as much as she can.

So, Itzy asked her to assist in grading finals. And she happily agreed.

She later found out that Minsu, Itzy's apprentice would be grading with Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Thus their roles were swapped for evaluations.

"Dae?" Yunseo nervously questions. "What would happen if I get executed?"

"There is 121 tier fives total, bottom fifty get executed. The top twenty rank up. This means there is a 41% chance of dying tomorrow and a 16% chance of ranking up."

"Thanks for the reassurement asshole!"

Dae rolls her eyes playfully, "You're going to be fine. there's a high chance of dying, but a higher chance of living overall. You don't have to rank up to remain alive."

Yunseo smiles slightly, nodding her head. "But what would happen if I die? Would you save me?"

"I couldn't. I would be put as a blacklist traitor and be executed alongside you. I would be absolutely devastated, but I wouldn't do anything to save you."

It was after school hours and Dae decided to stay after to help train some students, but she ended up on the training grounds laying in the grass alongside Yunseo.

"Dae."

"Yunseo."

"Why did you befriend a tier five like me? When all the popular kids are powerful tier ones are much better than me."

"It's not about strength." Dae thought about her statement for a moment. "Okay, in the mafia world it is all about strength. But that strength comes in all forms. Most tier ones are strong physically and their mental capabilities are very hit or miss. But you are strong emotionally and your will to keep going is impressive. Don't say you're not strong, because you are powerful in your own way."