We knew it would be hard,

Chan's POV

Mina moving Dae's stuff out of our house was an emotional and physical trainwreck. It started with her gently notifying us at lunch about Dae's wishes.

"No," Jisung growls, glaring at her acidly.

Mina looks at him like he's stupid (Which in any other situation I would've burst out laughing; Mina being a very gentle and composed person herself, making this expression a not very normal experience. But it wasn't the time), "Yeah, yeah I am. You fucked up. I'm helping you by making Dae more stable, with someone here to help her recover from this traumatic experience. You should be thanking me,"

Jisung, probably not used to this new side of Mina, looks at her in shame. Nodding, in a softer tone, he states, "Yeah, I understand. I'm sorry for lashing. I know we fucked up. And I'm not sure how to cope."

"Great. I will be stopping by your house tonight. And I'm warning you, I will be taking a lot of Dae's stuff for her dorms."

"Did she tell you when she'll be coming back to us?" I quickly mention before she turns away. I need to know when she's coming back.

Mina looks back at me, giving me the side-eye. "I'm sure she told you."

"She only told us 'I don't know' when we asked if it was permanent," Jeongin mentions.

But Mina either didn't hear or completely ignored us as she walked away.

Her collecting Dae's stuff was a lot more emotional.

Hyunjin usually kept Dae's room in check, so he heartbrokenly helped Mina pack.

"Do you have room for extra, sentimental things for her?" I heard him ask. I was waiting outside the door, in case an argument broke out.

"I guess, I just have to fit all of this in my car."

"This bear is a gift I gave her about a year ago. It means a lot to her."

I knew what stuffed animal he was talking about; the build-a-bear he went through huge amounts of trouble to get. He wasn't lying when he said it meant a lot to her. It's always neatly on her bed. I have never once seen it disrespectfully on the floor. And the times I peak in her room to check on her when she sleeps, she's most often found gently cuddling it.

Living without Dae. We knew it would be hard, but not this hard. Everyone went through silent, heartbreaking challenges when she wasn't here.

Minho's POV

The easiest way to deal with the absence of Dae was to sit at her desk; as if I was teaching her.

Mina took her laptop (if I had her laptop I would probably talk to myself, pretending to go through lessons. It was probably best she took it), so I would often stare off into space, looking at her pencil holder. I would sit in the left corner of the desk, an empty seat right where Dae usually sits.

I sat there for about an hour (I usually teach Dae in hour intervals, so it was one 'class period' I sat there), just thinking. Thinking about the lessons I need to teach her when she gets back.

I know I should've been thinking about ways to get her back, make it up to her, get her trust back. But it was reassuring imagining what things would be like if she came back then how to actually get those visions to reality.

Changbin's POV

Homelife honestly didn't change much for me when Dae left. In the sense of my attitude. I pretty much acted the same, or I would like to think so.

But at school, that's a whole different story.

I feel like I was much crueler at school because I had the option to see Dae. I had the capabilities to talk to her, but I knew I shouldn't so I got angry with myself. And students were the easiest thing to take my anger on.

Plus, students are annoying when you're already in a bad mood.

"Did you want Dae to die?" A student bluntly asked in the middle of class.

I saw Chan smirk evilly behind me, a sharp exhale coming from him. But my anger already took over me.

Without thinking, I stride over to him, wrapping my hand around his neck, I lift him. His legs dancing in a less than satisfying way.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up, boy." I snarl dangerously in his ear. I felt him shudder as my voice, I felt the blood pumping in his neck. It was a feeling I would never grow tired of.

"Yes, Sir," he croaked out, his voice desperate for air.

I shake my head, sighing. "That isn't enough for me to forgive you," I pause my words for a moment, even if I knew exactly what I was saying next. "Maybe, an execution is in order."

His eyes widen, bringing joy to my sadistic mind.

"Jisung?" I turn to him, gesturing to the suffocating student. "Care to take him to detention?"

He grins, walking over to the two of us.

"I'd be honored."

Jisung's POV

I'd never thought I would be back to my old, teenage habits. Hiding in dark alleys, examining civilians as they wandered and did their everyday business.

Serial Killer Han (Let's call him SKH for short, alright?) is such an interesting persona I had dug a hole and locked him in for a while. Because Stray Kids' Han arose, taking over my life.

SKH has no mercy. Not saying that Stray Kids' Han had mercy, but I forgot what killing for fun felt like. It was all professionalism for such a long time.

As a serial killer, you need unique and interesting kills in order for people to know it's you. Boring kills make for a boring serial killer.

My special touch? Cutting a single finger off, (Always the left index) and then slicing off the fingertip, letting the blood from the finger flow freely from the tip. With the top of the finger, I write HAN on the abdomen.

I thought of my special touch as charity work, it made it so easy for authorities to identify who did it. But have they found me? No.

Detectives are useless when they can't solve the case.

I didn't really care about who I killed. Men, Woman, Transgenders, Non-binary. It did not matter to me. I never killed children though. Kids have a life ahead of them that I didn't want to spoil.

But I also had morals. And my main moral was eat the rich. So, I killed rich people most of the time.

Now, how does this tie into Dae's leaving?

Dae stopped my serial killer habits by me focusing on raising her. On focusing on being a good influence. And I don't believe killing for fun is a good thing to recommend to a young girl.

But, she left, so now I don't have any influence to worry about. And I wanted the nostalgia of murder.

Chan and I fought a LOT about the idea of me going back to killing. The whole reason why I joined Stray kids in the first place was because of my murder persona. And I understand why he doesn't want me to continue.

But it's fun coping with loss by causing destruction.