You aren't allowed to give up on me,

Dae looked down, not speaking. She didn't know what to say.

"Why the fuck would you break our rules?" Jisung angrily burst, hating her silence.

Dae intertwined her hands in front of her, fixing her glassy eyes on them and not looking away. "I wasn't thinking of anything but him when it happened."

"Selfish!" Changbin shouted. "You didn't think of anything!"

"Dae, we trusted you," Felix sadly states. "We made a deal."

"I know," She sobs out.

"No, you didn't know. You didn't understand the consequences of your actions."

She nodded her head, refusing to look up.

Minho grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Do not touch her that way," Hyunjin warned, putting a shoulder on Minho.

Minho roughly let go, careful not to hurt Dae. "You look at us when talking, understand?"

More silence and a nod of the head.

"You don't understand, Dae! You never did. You think that just because you're strong and capable that no harm will come your way, right?" Chan snaps, having enough of her muteness.

Dae violently shook her head. "It was very in the moment, I promise," She pleads, looking at them with helpless eyes.

"Doesn't matter," Changbin spits. "Doesn't matter the circumstance. You broke a rule. An important, huge one."

"Dae, we went through huge trouble to get you the privilege you had," Hyunjin comments quietly. "I can't say I'm not disappointed in you."

Dae is way more hurt by that statement than anything else. She knows that Hyunjin is very supportive of her love life and hearing his hurt and dismay in his calm, defeated statement, broke her.

She bows her head, deep in apology. "I'm very sorry. I am willing to take any punishment you give me."

Jisung nods his head, understanding that there is no point in yelling anymore. "Thank you, Dae. I appreciate that you understand your wrongings. But punishment will be enforced and you aren't going to be happy about it."

"Chan, Jisung and I already discussed this punishment if anything like this were to happen," Changbin said, looking at his subunit members for reinforcement.

Chan takes a deep breath, not knowing how to state this. "We are not allowing you to see Jinyoung anymore."

Felix and Seungmin lowered their head in shame, not wanting to see her shattered expression.

Dae's eyes widened before her knees buckled and she fell to the floor, choked sobs erupting from her.

"Dad! No! Please."

"We discussed killing him. But it isn't his fault you broke the rule," Minho bluntly pointed out.

Felix knelt down, placing a reassuring hand on her back.

"We understand why you are upset, we all do. But this is what we have to do. You have to know who's in charge."

"I know you're all in charge!" Dae sincerely bawled. "You don't understand why I did it! Please don't do this. "

"I know we don't. And frankly, I would love to know why when we are all in better headspaces. But right now, nothing is going to change the fact that you aren't going to see Jinyoung," Hyunjin sadly concludes.

"What's supposed to come out of this! Proving your authority? Because shooting me or physically harming me would have the same if not better results and impactfulness than this!"

"This is for you to hopefully lose feelings over Jinyoung over some time. This is for you to know that this behavior is not acceptable. And you know we would never purposely hurt you like that."

"you have hurt me like that! Maybe not physically. But you have done so much damage to me mentally I'm surprised I'm still able to smile and call you guys my fathers!"

"Dae, this decision is final," Jeongin warns sternly.

Dae stands up, glaring at her family with tears relentlessly falling. "Can you really stop love? Can you really force someone to feel nothing for a person? This plan won't work. This will just make me more depressed in the end. I hate you all," She heartbrokenly spat, before running out of the conference room.

Jisung was about to shout angrily for her to come back, but Chan put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't. She is allowed to be angry. Let her have this."

Dae ran all the way to Mina's classroom. Bursting open the door, stood there scanning the classroom with unclear vision.

Mina was talking to a few of her students, teaching tier twos herself.

She took one look at Dae to know that her mother's side needed to come out.

"I apologize everyone, but do you mind going to the dorms? I'll see you all in 2 weeks when break is over."

The students inside nodded, quickly rushing outside.

"Come here love," Mina gestured, holding out her hands.

Dae's eyes softened before rushing to her, sobbing into her shoulder.

"What has you so heartbroken? Jinyoung ranked up. One tier left until he's yours."

"He's never going to be mine!" She wailed, gripping her as she cried.

"Did he do something? Say anything? Boys can be fucking confusing sometimes," Mina comforted, rubbing circles into her back.

"Tell that to my dads!"

Mina paused her movements for a moment, processing what she said. "Your dads said you can date, what made them change their decision?"

Dae released Mina, wiping her face free of tears.

"JYP found security footage of something."

Mina tilted her head to the side slightly. "I don't understand."

"About a month ago. Jinyoung overworked himself for me. So he would have a higher chance of ranking up to date me. He stopped eating and barely slept. He stayed in the gym to train."

"What a stupid, thoughtful boy," Mina stated, shaking her head gently.

"He came to me when he was at his breaking point. I had no idea of his actions and when I found out, I immediately patched him up, giving him reassurement. I ended up kissing him during that time."

Mina's eyes widened, as she put together the rest of the story.

"They found out, didn't they?"

Dae's eyes fill once again as she nodded. "I can't see him anymore."

Mina's expression softened as she understood the emotions Dae is feeling.

"Oh love, I'm so sorry."

"I feel bad because I know it's my fault!"

Mina shook her head, grabbing Dae's shoulders.

"It might not feel like it. But this isn't your fault. It really isn't anyone's. We will work this out. Understand?"

Dae nods her head.

"You aren't allowed to give up on me, got it?"

Another nod from Dae.

"Do you think you can take me home?" She quietly asks, looking at her softly.

Mina smiles softly.

"Of course. And if you want, I'll take you to school tomorrow too. but that's it. I won't do it anymore after that. Because you and I both know, you have to face your problems."

"Thank you, Mina."

"I'm your mafia godmother. I'm always here for you."