I'm glad you survived Dae

The phone rang in chemistry class, startling the students because that has never happened.

Yuna quickly answers it, not knowing what to expect from this phone call.

The class remains eerie silent.

During the call, Yuna makes eye contact with Dae, making fear crackle throughout her body.

Yuna hangs up the phone and looks Dae dead in the eye.

"Go to JYP's office, he has some news for you." She vaguely orders.

"Do I take my stuff as well?" Dae questions, rising from her seat.

"Yes." She quickly answered.

Dae cautiously collected her stuff, scared of what the hell JYP wanted from her during school hours.

She warily waved goodbye to her chemistry teachers and exited the classroom, swiftly walking to JYP's office.

She tapped on the door 3 times. She hears a come in and opens the door to be greeted with Chan, Jisung, Seungmin and BamBam. And of course JYP.

"Uh, am I in trouble?" She hesitated.

"Dae, you're a perfect student, don't ask that. Plus, you couldn't get away with anything with the number of spies in your household." JYP teased softly.

"Then why am I here?" Dae pushed.

"We're sending you on a mission," JYP states.

Dae's attitude dropped from scared to relaxed in a split second. "Oh, cool. Give me a laptop and an earpiece, I'll be ready."

"Dae, baby," Chan starts. "I don't think you understand."

"what don't I understand? I'm a hacker, Chan." She replies sarcastically.

"You aren't being on the sidelines for this mission, love." Seungmin hints.

Dae freezes up, understanding what Seungmin indicated. "I-I am going on the mission?"

Seungmin nods his head, his eyes soft. "Are you okay with this? We looked at your performance in each class and determined you were prepared for this."

"Uh, yeah," Dae confirmed, pushing all of her uneasiness down. "What even is it?"

"Retaining files from a rival gang. I am going to be straightforward with you Dae, it is a really difficult mission for a first-timer. But I and the rest of your teammates have faith that you will be able to execute it perfectly," JYP denoted.

"Thank you for allowing me this opportunity." Dae discloses, bowing her head slightly. "What is my specific role during this mission?"

JYP lays out a map on the desk, exposing the layout of one of their rival gangs.

"You, Dae, are going to be getting the files."

"M-me?" Dae stammered. "Boss, I'm honored, but I'm a hacker."

"A hacker with astounding fighting and quick thinking. You'll be fine." JYP reassured. "Anyway this building appears on the outside like an office building. So you're going to go in there, asking for a tour of the office, make up a convincing lie to get you in there. Get yourself a tour. Then during the tour, there is a bathroom," He points to a very specific bathroom "ask for a break, go in there and inside, it has 2 exits. Go through the second exit and in this door is files galore. Grab the ones on YG particularly, but after that, just get as much as you can. Get out of there, pull the fire alarm and run. Go through this exit because Chan and Seungmin will be waiting by it. Jisung will be surrounding the building watching for anything suspicious and BamBam will be your driver. Got it?"