I decide what's best for her.

Seungmin and Changbin didn't do anything to Dae quite yet. They wanted to talk about this situation with the rest of the family before handling it with her. Instead, they let her run around with a stupid grin on her face, not knowing that they know her secret.

The drive home was deadly quiet. Dae's mind was in another world, and the two boys were conflicted about their child. The rest were just seated in comfortable silence, completely unknowing.

But they soon found out what was troubling Seungmin and Changbin.

When Dae went to bed, they called everyone in for a meeting. The seven others thought it was about business and not about their family life, but very quickly found it was about their adopted daughter.

"Are we in danger?" Chan immediately questions once everyone was seated. "Did JYP tell you anything while we were working?"

"No, we are alright in the mafia world," Seungmin reassures. "But, we overheard something today."

"Dae and Jinyoung want to be more than friends," Changbin loftily explains.

"I knew it!" Hyunjin cheerfully exclaims, jumping up from his seat.

"Sit down, Cupid." Jisung acidly commands, a scowl on his face.

"How did they confess?" Jeongin pushes softly.

"Apparently, Jinyoung got jealous of Yunseo and started ignoring the two of them."

"Who the fuck is Yunseo?" Minho tartly questions.

"Minho, she told us about Yunseo plenty of times. She's a tier five who Dae substitutes for." Felix explains dryly.

"Oh, her." Minho disclosed.

"Anyways," Changbin continued. "What do we do?"

"I want her to be happy, but relationships in the mafia world are so dangerous." Seungmin answers, his face showing confliction.

"I'm against it," Jisung bluntly states. "We enforced from a very young age that dating is prohibited. We aren't bending the rules now."

"I agree with Jisung. We don't know much about Jinyoung and dating is remarkably dangerous," Minho calmly explains

"I am one hundred percent approving of their relationship," Hyunjin noted.

"I don't think we should let her date him so young, but I wouldn't mind if they started dating in the future," Felix contemplates.

"I severely disagree with this," Chan abruptly cuts in. "Dae is to not date, we agreed on this a while ago. It's for the safety of the company, Dae's and Stray Kids'."

"Are you even listening to yourself? It's Jinyoung, not a serial rapist." Hyunjin defends.

"Those two could be the same thing, and that's why we are saying no," Jisung informed crossly.

"Am I the only one who wants this?" Hyunjin angrily exclaims. "Am I the only one who wants Dae to be happy first?"

"I'm okay with it," Jeongin comments quietly. "If we punish her for loving a boy, it's going to leave her broken and afraid of telling us things."

"I'd rather have her heartbroken now by us then by him." Minho dryly concludes.

"We need to come up with an agreement here," Seungmin notes.

"Okay, let's do it this way then," Chan acidly decides. "Anyone against Dae dating, raise your hand."

Minho, Jisung, Changbin, and Chan raised their hands; everyone looking proud of their decision besides Changbin.