YoungDay

"Dae, how did you survive being a tier-one?" Jinyoung whines.

"Enough complaining. If you want to become a substitute like me, you have to nail all your exams."

After much waiting, semester evaluations are back again and it was this time of the year where Jinyoung's anxiety was at an all-time high. This didn't only determine whether he would end up with Dae, but if he would be able to debut. And the most stressful thing about this is that there only 5 people that take this honor, and Dae is counting on him.

After much, much convincing from Dae, Stray Kids have allowed Jinyoung to come over to their house for a study session. But there was a set of rules that went along with this privilege. Chan sat at the end of the dining room table; the place they were instructed to work at only. And if they driving away from the studying topic, Chan would take Jinyoung back to the dorms; seeing as they 'didn't need to study time anymore.'

The four classes Jinyoung had to ace were chemistry with Itzy, acting with Minho, weapon study with Nayeon and Tzuyu and finally emergency situations with Day6.

He was fully confident in weapon study and emergency situations; weapons always being his strong point and Dae has told him countless stories and pieces of advice of her missions that he feels like an expert.

"I'm going to fail chemistry and acting, I'm sorry I failed you Dae."

"Shut up and go over these review questions."

"So harsh." Dae perked her eyebrow at him, give him a teasing glare as if to challenge him. "I'm going to work now."

"I think that's the best decision you can make."

About an hour passed and Hyunjin told Jinyoung that it was time to go back to the dorms; after studying for 7 hours after regular school hours.

"Yes Dae, you may come with. I don't want any awkward silence between me and your boyfriend~" Hyunjin teased in a singsong voice, making the two teenager's faces light up. They both look at each other and somehow their blush grows deeper.

After shoving all of the reviews Dae made for him in his backpack, he followed Hyunjin and Dae into the main corridor and to the garage.

"Your house is fucking huge," Jinyoung comments, gawking at the endless amounts of cars filling the garage.

"The only house I've ever known," Dae sighs as she's getting into the back seat of Hyunjin's favorite car; a sleek black sports car he personalized himself over the years.

"JYP gave us this house when we debuted as Stray Kids."

Jinyoung found out that Hyunjin was a very likable and comfortable person to be around. That he seemed very supportive of anything Dae did and had a passion for teasing people.

"Jinyoung," Hyunjin started, his teasing tone was dropped and was left with a comfortable but serious pitch. "Do you actually want to be in the mafia? Or is this for your father to approve of you?"

The young boy froze, not expecting a serious question after he teased him about Ji loving Dae more than him. "Well, at first, I honestly didn't want to. Because I was afraid of death and I didn't want Ji to be dragged into this life. But I mean I kinda found people that make the fear go away and that makes it all worth the while."

Hyunjin nodded his head, taking in each of his words. "I get that. Thank you."

After dropping Jinyoung off and JYPE and signing him into the school, Hyunjin decided food was in dire need at the moment.

"I miss the food in America, Jinnie."

Hyunjin pats his daughter's head soothingly. "We can't go back to America yet. Maybe soon though. I'll talk to Chan about going during our two-week break." Dae smiled brightly at the thought of eating great food and working on her English. "But for now let's go home and ask Changbin to cook something, yeah?"