Chapter 27

It had been a couple of weeks actually no it had been a couple of months and having an internship and being a college was tough and also having a boyfriend who wants to go out with you is hard but in 3 days it would be Ashton and I’s 6 months which was strange because yesterday it felt like Ashton was trying to get me to go on a date with him. Sadly enough at work I haven’t had the confidence to show my boss the articles I write. But Ashton keeps telling me they are good and need to be shown to the world.

I was writing another article up but I soon realised one of my workers Zoe walked up to me with a big bunch of flowers.

“What’s this”?

“The mail man just delivered these seems someone’s got a wonderful boyfriend” Zoe handed them to me and I noticed a card on it, I grabbed the card and I smiled at the message “What does it say”? asked Zoe I noticed some of the other workers were around wanting to hear so I read it aloud.

“Dear Shannon it felt like yesterday when I was working my butt of to try and get you to go on a date with me and I’m so glad you gave me that chance because every moment that I’ve spent with you has been perfect and I couldn’t of asked for a better girlfriend, Happy 6 months babe can’t wait to spend tonight with you Love Ashton” they all awed and some said that they wished their husbands still did that and some said aw young love.  I smiled at the card and the flowers I felt like the luckiest girl in the girl in the world and I didn’t want it to end.

 - - -

Later in the day after I came back from a meeting with Mr. Parker, sitting at the desk was Ashton talking to some girls making them laugh once Ashton saw me he excused his self and walked over to me.

“Ashton what are you doing here”?

“I wanted to come see my favourite girl and plus I was wondering if she got her flowers this morning” Ashton asked wrapping his arms around my waist

“I sure did and I loved them” I gave him a quick kiss since we were in the workplace and some people were looking.

“Well I also wanted to tell you tonight is going to be different to our big dates”

“Okay, so where are you taking me this time”?

“Just be ready by seven and you will see”

“Fair enough” I heard the door open and soon heard Mr Parkers voice

“Shannon can you please” I pulled away from Ashton realising that I would get in trouble, Mr Parker has never meet Ashton before since I kept telling Ashton not to visit me while the boss is still here. “So this must be the famous Ashton Irwin”

“Oh so I see I’ve been mentioned by the boss” Ashton said smirking at me while shaking his hand

“She mentions you at times since I ask about you, anyway how’s that art career of yours going”?

“It’s great just one more year left of college but soon were all preparing for the big art show that shows our biggest work and we sell some and some of the big people in the art business comes and we might be lucky enough to get a deal with them”

“That sounds fantastic I hope you get a deal, anyway Shannon I need you to go get lunch and also I was wondering if you’ve come up with any articles”

“Well I” before I got the chance to speak Ashton interrupted me saying

“She’s got so many that she writes but she’s been scared to show you” I looked at Ashton giving him a death stare but he was just smiling at me.

“Well then I went your best article on my desk by the end of the week and I want lunch on my desk soon”

“Yep okay”

“Ashton it was nice meeting you”

“You too sir” Mr Parker walked back into his office shutting the door behind him; I hit Ashton with my clip board annoyed with him.

“Ouch”

“Ashton why didn’t you keep your mouth shut you know how shy I am” Ashton looked around noticing people were looking, he grabbed my hand and took me into the elevator.

“Shannon I said it because it’s your time to shine, you can’t keep typing lots of stories and articles and your computer not showing anyone you need to start and now is your time I believe in you Shannon”

“Fine I guess I will” Ashton smiled pulling me into a kiss and we heard the elevator ding and the doors opened seeing people standing there making me and Ashton blush. We walked out of the elevator walking to Ashton’s car getting lunch for me and Mr Parker.

- - -

Double update! :D I swear there is a plot it's not just all love things it will get more interesting so sorry I'm boring you also

Who's seen the Good Girls music video? How amazing is it I can't stop watching it!

Plus it gave me an idea for my next fanfiction but I don't know which boy I should write about next? Luke, Michael, Calum or maybe another Ashton one let me know! :D 

Thanks for the comments and votes!