Interrogation

It has been a full week since Nova was captured. The Renegades had found out that she was Nightmare. Her team had been devastated especially Adrian. Danna's butterfly had been freed. And all the anarchists were dead.
The Renegades put her in Cragmore not knowing what to do. Nova had cried everyday for all her losses. Her entire family was now officially dead. Her eyes were blood shot, she had tear stains on her cheek, and the gun shots rang in her head all day now. No one had visited her and no interrogations had been set. Nova had been expected to be interrogated immediately but she hadn't. Just then the door opened and someone stood in front of her cell door.
"You have been requested for an interrogation." Was said in a deep voice. Her first interrogation. 'How fun' she thought wryly. They opened her cell door put cuffs on her hands along with gloves because of her power. But Nova didn't have the strength to use her power. She felt weak all around and couldn't think straight. Then she started walking with the guard to the interrogation room. Or as she thought to her death.

Adrian

He was interrogating her. He was questioning the very girl he still loved. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, he still loved her. Adrian still loved Nova no matter how much he hated her too. Sure she lied to every Renegade and tried to kill everyone he loved but he couldn't deny his love even if he wanted to.
She had told him her origin story and he knew it was true. Maybe she left out details so she could keep her identity hidden but she had cried real tears and he just knew you couldn't lie about something like that.
"You ready dude?" Oscar asked him.
"Yeah. Just anxious." Oscar nodded and then she was brought in. His mouth dropped at the sight of her. Sitting down in front of Adrian was not the Nova he remembered. This Nova looked weak and vulnerable with her blood shot eyes, tear stained cheeks, and dazed look. The guard walked out and they were alone.
"Well let's get this started. First question. What is your name?" Adrian asked firmly. Nova looked up at him tears in her eyes. She gulped and answered him.
"Nova Artino." She whispered. Oscar fell out of his chair, Ruby gasped, and Adrian's jaw dropped.
"Repeat that." He said weakly.
"Nova Artino." She responded firmly.
"In what relation to Ace Anarchy?" He asked her.
"Niece."
"I have a question." Danna said stepping in front of Adrian. "While I was captured and in your custody I remembered your bracelet. You never took it off and from what I could tell when you were nervous you would mess with it. Why?"
"My father made it but couldn't finish it since he was murdered."
"Explain." Adrian said crossing his arms.
"The last time I fell asleep I was holding my baby sister Evie. I woke up to my mother screaming. Later my Uncle told me my father was being forced to make weapons for the Roaches. When my father didn't hold up his part of the bargain they sent a hitman to kill us all. He shot my mother and then my father. Right before he died his whispered to me, 'Run Nova.' Then took his final breath. I saw it all. I ran to the closet and hid. Then I heard Evie start to cry. Another gun shot went off. Evie was always crying. She was sick and would always cry. That was the first time she stopped. She had died. The man then found me in the closet. I looked in his eyes and knew he didn't feel a thing after killing a baby. He didn't care. He pressed the gun to my forehead and before he pulled the trigger I grabbed his wrist and put him to sleep. I always had that power from the day I was born. I grabbed his gun and tried willing myself to pull the trigger. Each time I want to shoot someone I repeat the words I used that day. 'Pull the trigger Nova. Pull the trigger.' And the entire time this was happening I kept telling myself that the Renegades will come. But guess what? They didn't. They never came. But someone did. My Uncle Alec. Ace Anarch, the most feared villain in the world saved me, a young six year old, when the superheroes never did. Now each time I close my eyes I hear the gun shots in my head all over again. At some point I stopped trying." As soon as Nova finished the bell rang signaling that the interrogation was over.

Ok that is the end of that chapter! I hope you enjoyed. Please comment suggestions of what you want to see. Prompts or just anything random are much appreciated. See ya soon!