A Simple Kiss

It was the second Battle for Gatlon and Nova was standing on the roof of HQ observing what was going on around her. Several had died on both sides. All the anarchists were dead along with Ace. Tears ran down Nova's cheeks. Her entire family was gone. She had no one. Then a large force came down behind her.
"Nightmare." It growled. It was the Sentinel.
"Sentinel." Nova said firmly not turning around in fear he would see her tears. He walked toward her and grabbed her arm making her face him. The Sentinel whipped off her mask. He gasped and stumbled backward.
"Nova?" He whispered.
"How do you know my name?" His visor hissed as it lifted open revealed Adrian. Sweet, brilliant, handsome Adrian.
"Adrian? How..?"
"You tried to kill Max." He growled angry again.
"No I didn't." Nova responded.
"How am I supposed to believe you. You've lied about everything!!
"No-"
"We kissed! What the hell?!!"
"I didn't lie about everything! I do like you Adrian! I never meant it to go this far!"
"You tried to kill him!"
"NO I DIDN'T!!" Nova shouted. "Frostbite threw the spike at me but I dodged it! Max was behind me and it hit him! I tried to save Max! You can ask him when he wakes up!" Nova was careful to use the word 'when' instead of 'if'.
"But why are you even doing this?!"
"Because I have to Adrian. I told you my origin story but left out some parts. Like how the reason my father didn't complete his part of the bargain was because Captain Chorium -your dad- told him not to! My father went to your dad for protection. He promised my dad protection as long as my dad didn't hold up his other bargain. My father agreed! But when we needed your father's protection most he didn't come."
"I'm sorry Nova."
"It doesn't matter. Everyone I love is gone. My father, my mother, my uncle, the other anarchists, and you."
"Nova...?"
"I said it doesn't matter. You hate me! I tried to kill your father, I lied to-" Adrian slammed his lips against Nova's making her stumble back but she leaned in. He grabbed her waist pulling her closer. Nova's arms wrapped around his neck before he broke the kiss.
"You didn't loose me yet. I don't hate you even though I should. I can't explain it only that I do love you." She smiled.
"You really should hate me." He laughed and leaned in again.

Ok that's it! Again please make some suggestions and I will type ASAP. Adios!! 😄