Nodiran

Ok this is just a make out scene with our favorite couple, Adrian and Nova! Has spoilers from Supernova! Enjoy! 😊

Adrian walked in his bedroom and saw his girlfriend, Nova, sitting on the bed staring at the ceiling. He looked at her with suspicion and walked over to Nova, sitting down beside her. She looked up at him and smiled weakly. Now he knew something was up. When he saw her face, he noticed tear stains on her cheeks. Adrian brushes a strand of hair out from her face. She blushed a light shade of pink from his actions.
"What's wrong? And don't say that you're fine, because I can tell you were crying," he told her. Nova sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and held her close.
"I just can't forget about what Ace did. He killed my family. He tried to kill me then made me believe that he was the good guy." Nova started tearing up and more tears feel from her eyes. Adrian rubbed her back and turned their bodies so she was cocooned in his arms.
"I know. Just let it out. I'm here," he whispered. Nova cried into Adrian's shoulder and Adrian felt so sorry for her. He only wished he could understand how she felt and help her more. He loved Nova with everything he could and seeing her like this broke his heart. Of course, it was rare to see Nova so vulnerable, but that made it even harder.
Adrian pushed her away slightly just to look at her face and wiped her tears away. He brought her in and kissed her. Nova didn't hesitate to kiss him back and leaned in more. He brought his hand to her hair and tangled it in. His other hand lay on her waist and he slid it under her shirt slightly. Nova brought her hands to his hair and face and neck. Again she felt the need to touch him, the same way she felt in when they first kissed.
Adrian licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance and Nova happily accepted. He slid his tongue in and Nova moaned. Nova was now on his lap and began playing with the buttons on his shirt. He helped her get it off and Nova ran her hands down his toned chest. Adrian's lips left her mouth and attached to her mouth. All of Nova's sadness went away as he planted kissed all around her neck and jaw line before reaching her lips again. They kissed some more until they split apart to breathe.
Their lips were both swollen and chests heaving. Adrian put his forehead against hers and kissed her temple. Nova batted her eyelashes slightly and looked at him, no signs that she'd been crying except for the faint tear stains. They sat there in silence for awhile, but it was peaceful instead of awkward. Everything Nova had felt when they first kissed was back and it was like she was falling for him again.
"I love you Insomnia," Adrian whispered in the silence. Nova lifted a hand and stroked his cheek. He picked her lips and Nova smiled.
"I love you too Sketch."

Ok is this not the most adorable ending scene? I know this was short, but just bare with me. At least they kissed. Anyway I'll type soon.
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 😍