Osby Makeout

Ok so this is a make out scene with Oscar and Ruby (Osby). Now it is kind of like Adrian and Nova's make out scene in Arch Enemies in which they are on the couch. Also in this one, Oscar hasn't confessed yet at the beginning. Please enjoy! 😁

Oscar and Ruby sat on the couch as they ate donuts. They had just been hanging out when Oscar complained he was hungry. So to shut him up, Ruby got him some donuts. Ruby's family was gone, Jade and Sterling had a school event they needed to go to, and her parents and grandmother just had to go. So to cure her boredom, she brought Oscar over. As she ate, she kept sneaking glances at the boy she loved and couldn't help but fantasize what it would be like to be his girlfriend.
   "So what do you wanna do?" she asked him as he stuffed another bite in his mouth. He looked up at her, eyes wide because he wasn't expecting her to speak.
   "Um, actually I wanted to talk to you. About something. It's been on my mind for some time." Ruby nodded, motioning for him to continue. "I'm not really sure how to say this-it's complicated. Where do I start?"
   "Most people start at the beginning, but that's pretty well known," Ruby joked. Oscar smiled and chuckled a little. "Come on, just tell me."
   "Alright, here goes. I like you. I really like you Ruby. Like, a lot. Like more than a friend. And I was hoping that you like me too." Ruby's eyes widened as she dropped her donut. "Ruby? Are you ok? If you don't—" Ruby never let him finish. She slammed her lips on his, wrapping her arms around his neck. Oscar kissed back immediately. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
Right then, the two knew that this kiss was special. Not just because it was their first, but because it said more than they ever could. It held emotion and meaning and understanding. Oscar our his hand in her hair and his other stayed on her waist. Ruby's hands traveled from his neck to his hair, to his shoulders, and back to his neck. She wanted to be closer to him. She wanted to be with him and be his. She loved him and tried to convert that in the kiss.
Ruby began to pull away, but Oscar brought her mouth back to his. He wanted to feel her lips on his. Her hands on his neck. He loved her with everything he had and more. He wanted her to know that he felt something for her that he never felt for anyone else. Her wanted her to know that he was in for the long run and was ready to do what she wanted. He wanted her to know that he loved her and would never stop loving her.
At some point, they had to pull away. They were panting when their lips separated. They stayed close to each other and Ruby was across Oscar's lap. Her hand around his neck, while his were back at her waist. They stared at each other with love in their eyes. Oscar brushed Ruby's swollen lip with his thumb and looked her in the eye.
"So does this mean you'll go out with me?" he asked in a somewhat joking manner. Ruby laughed and played with the hair on the base of his neck.
"It means I'll be your girlfriend." Oscar smiled and kissed her again. She leaned in and kissed back. Her hands tangled back up in his hair and she pulled and few strands, and Oscar yelped as he leaned back.
"One rule when kissing, no hair pulling. That hurts more than you think." Ruby laughed and brought one hand down.
"Fine. I think I can with that rule."

So this was very short but it was still sweet. Comment what you think and don't forget to vote!
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 😊