Chapter 7 - Greek God

[Kylie's pov]

I wake up, feeling well rested, I stretch my legs and arms, I sit up immediately realizing I'm in my bed when I distinctly remember falling asleep on my sofa last night.

MR WOLF! I mentally scream at myself, I was suppose to let him out last night, I jump from my bed in search of Mr wolf.

I frantically look for my wolf friend, I cant seem to find him anywhere, I give up the search telling myself somehow he let himself out.

That clever wolf. But seriously how did I get to bed. Did I let him out and climb into bed in a sleepy state and just can't remember! That has to be it.

I stop my mental argument when I see the time shit! Im going to be late, fuck me! I hurriedly rush to the bathroom and do my business.

I come out putting on a black dress that hugs my upper body and flares out at the bottom reaching just above the knee with some black leggings, I put on my high heel black boot, with a red coat.

I rush out of my house, locking it quickly making my way to my art school. It takes me about a hour to get there since its on the outskirts of town but I make it there just in time and go straight to the administration office.

I get my schedule and rush to my first class. I get there and take the seat right in front and I'm met with a exciting looking Maleeyah.

"Good morning sunshine" she greets all bubbly, ahhh she must be a morning person.

"Good morning love, I never knew you attend here, sooo who's looking after that wonderful bakery of yours?" I ask curiously

She smiles at me "well my nana looks after the bakery in the week, while I'm at school, and then coming home in the afternoon I help out and on weekends I work fulltime, I love keeping busy" Maleeyah says happily.

Before I can respond a old man walks in, and he gets right into it, teaching us all the basics. By the time all our classes are finished it's 2 in the afternoon and Maleeyah and I head back to town.

We go to the bakery and we have a snack together before I head home.

On my path home, Mr Wolf comes out of the forest bushes and starts walking with me. "Hey Mr Wolf, I had a great first day, I hope your day was good as well" I say laughing, I swear he looks like he was smiling, hows that even possible.

We get to the house and I let him in and he goes straight to the sofa, I go and get into some comfy clothes. We watch the series 'Once upon a time' today.

We watch until I check the time and see its midnight. I go to get up and see a sleeping Mr Wolf. So I let him be, check all the windows, lock the door and go to bed.

I wake up to my alarm going off, I get up do my business and get ready for school. I walk to the lounge to see Mr wolf standing in front of the door.

"Good morning Mr Wolf, I didnt want to wake you last night, here let me open the door for you" I say opening the door for him waving goodbye making my way to the bakery to meet Maleeyah.

We have some coffee and then head to school together. We have all our classes together too, this is going to be a great year I can just tell!
Making our way to our seats we get right to it and start learning.

Classes are finally over today. It has been a long ass day and I cant wait to get something to eat at the bakery.

We get there and have a afternoon snack and chat about anything that comes to mind. After a hour or so I walk home meeting Mr Wolf on the way again, we get home and do what we done yesterday.