Chapter 41 - Happily Ever After

[Keagan's pov]

Today I plan to whisk my beautiful wife away on our honeymoon to Hawaii, we never had a honey moon because of what was going on but today I plan to.

Everything has fell back into place and finally after years we don't have to look over our shoulder, not me nor my pack.

It's been a week since the 'storm' as my wife calls it, and I've fully recovered. I get out of bed, kissing her forehead, and go down to make breakfast like every other morning.

While cooking up some pancakes, I smell Roxanne as she walks into the kitchen, I don't pay any mind to her, I continue with what I'm doing.

Then I feel her arms wrap around my waist, I switch the stove off and turn around quickly.

"What the fuck do you think you doing?" I ask angrily, God I use to think this woman was sexy now she just looks pathetic, in her skimpy nightwear.

"Come on baby, let's go and do something fun like we did back in the days, you know she can't give it to you like I can" she says with a tone I assume she thinks is seductive.

I shiver in disgust and she smirks.

"Take your fucking hands off me, or so help me god I'll rip your fucking head off" I sneer and she finches and steps back with clear fear written all over her face.

I'm seething angry, fuck I'm disgusted, she knows I have a mate, she knows I'm married, has she no morals, fuck this is the type of women I use to mess around with.

I disgust myself.

She quickly smirks and whispers "If I can't have you, no one will" utterly confused I don't see her approaching, she immediately puts her lips on mine and before I can even push her off, she's violently ripped away from me.

Still shocked I see my wife, while she's still gripping Roxanne's hair. "Baby I -" before I can even explain "Shut up Keagan" she says.

Then she turns to Roxanne and knocks her head against the cabinet, Roxanne gets up and punches Kylie, I go to stop it but the look Kylie gives me tells me I know better than to involve myself.

Kylie punches Roxanne then throws her across the kitchen, in wolf speed she goes to Roxanne and knees her face, then Kylie brings her up by her neck against the cupboard.

"If I ever see you put your filthy hoe hands on my man again, I'll do much worse than this, bitch don't try me.

The next time you try and sabotage my relationship, I'll break your skull. I am your Luna, you will obey and respect me and you will never ever fucking question me like you did yesterday, this is your second and last warning, go against me bitch, I dare you" she says seething.

"Am I fucking clear?" she raises her voice at Roxanne.

"Yes Luna, I apologize" Roxanne says scared. Kylie gives her a dirty look. Kylie then slaps her again and walks towards me.

Shit I'm actually scared. She grabs my neck and kisses me with force, turning me the fuck on, I bite her lip and she moans.

She pulls away and smiles up at me, and smirks towards Roxanne who's just looking at us not sure what to do. "You are dismissed" Kylie says sweetly to Roxanne. The bitch quickly scurries away.

Kylie turns towards me. "Take me upstairs and fuck me" she whispers in my ear I'm taken by surprise, she's full of surprises.

I immediately take her hand and start making our way to the room. I should've known better, she knows that I will never do anything like that and she trusts me, I was a fool to think that I needed to explain myself to her.

She's a temptress, a seductress but she doesn't even know it, at the same time she's so sweet and innocent, shy and so soft spoken but at the same time, bold, confident and strong.

She is beautiful, but at the same time so fucking sexxy. She's smart, she's kind, she is caring and she is all mine, and for the first time in my life, I'm complete, I'm happy and content and she's the reason, I fucking love her.

We finally made it to the room, I pick her and throw her on the bed, I rip her gown open and tear her pajamas open, yupp so fucking sexy and it's all fucking mine, I undress myself quickly while she watches intently biting her lip.

I immediately start kissing her heatedly, then i3 give her what she wanted......

_______________________________________

[Kylie's pov]

We just landed in Hawaii, my husband decided that we needed to go on our honeymoon, so after our pleasurable morning he made me say goodbye to everyone and then dragged me to his private airstrip and then told me we going to Hawaii.

So he booked us a house because we staying here for three weeks, yes three weeks, he said 'much needed alone time was long overdue'. I don't care tho, because I want nothing more than to be alone with him in Hawaii.

So we get to the house he booked for us and he tells me to get ready because we having candle lit diner at the beach, I squeal because I'm so excited.

Two hours later, we on our way down to the beach. There on the beach is a blanket with candles and rose petals and champagne also lots of different foods.

We sit down and Keagan takes my hand in his.

"Kylie, I love you so much, you have brought so much light to my life, you have made me want to become a better person, no actually you have made me a better person.

You are the definition of beauty, kind and light. I swear you were an angel sent down to make everything right in my life, I don't know what I'd do without you, you are so perfect that sometimes I don't feel worthy of having you.

You make my heart beat fast and slow all at the same time. Watching you walk across a room is the greatest gift. The way you move is so graceful and easy.

The way you smile makes me feel at peace. Knowing you’re walking towards me is a feeling so hard to describe. It’s like coming home, a comfort, only the home is coming to me.

I will never know such love, such peace, as you. You’re my home. Before I met you, I didn’t think love was for me. It was something other people had and felt. Something in movies and in TV shows. It felt more like a wish I had than something real.

Now that I’m with you, love is so much more tangible. It’s something I can reach out and touch. It’s so much more than a wish or a hope though it does give me hope, for so many things, it’s the very real, wonderful person I wake up to.

The warm hand next to mine, the brush of hair against my cheek. I love you and because of that love I love so much more than you. I love myself and the world in a way I never thought possible. You’ve made that possible for me. You’ve made everything possible"

Im crying at the end of it "Oh my God, I don't even know what to say" I whisper.

"Don't say anything, our happily ever after begins now" he says and kisses me and that's how we spent our night, eating chocolates, drinking champagne and making out.

The next morning, I go to the bathroom and do my business. Then I realize something. Shit.

"Keagan! I'M LATE!!" I scream he rushes to the bathroom then runs out. What the fuck?

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor when he walks in ten minutes later with a pregnancy test. "Thank God, I thought you ran away." I say jokingly and he chuckles.

"Come on baby, let's do this"

I follow the instructions and then wait. After waiting we check the results.

Im phoning Jody. "Hey Kylie, what's wrong?" he answers "HI Jody, get all the boys, their mates, our parents now." He's silent for a minute.

"Kylie you on loudspeaker, everyone is here" Keagan and I look at each other and nod.

                          "WE'RE PREGNANT!!!"

                                THE END