Chapter 18 - Forgiving

[Kylie's pov]

It's been a few days since I found out that my parents aren't my biological parents, that my friends aren't who 3i thought they were, my mate has a crazy uncle and that I was found in a basket with wolves not too far away from me.

I forgave Jody and the boys, they promised not to tell me and they wouldn't be my boys if they didn't keep their promises.

Though forgiving my parents, my mate and Maleeyah is another thing. I'm thankful for my mate taking the physical pain away but I'm still hurt and upset.

He, maleeyah and my parents had no reason to lie to me yet they did. They kept secrets from me.

These last few weeks has been crazy, an emotional roller coaster. Im drained. I feel like I dont know who I am or what my purpose is.

Just a few months ago I thought I had my life figured out and my shit together, now I just don't fucking know what to do with myself, my life.

Ive been in bed for the last few days and I don't want to get out of bed but I need answers. I need to find my biological parents, I need to find out  what being a luna is and what's expected of a alphas mate.

Im doing this, I owe it to the moon goddess or whatever to atleast try, she knew what she was doing when she paired my soul with Keagan's from what I heard she is the reason for the saying "match made in heaven".

And Keagan and I are going to work this out sooner or later because this is our fate and our souls are made for each other, we are compatible and balance each other out as I was told.

Knocking on the door brings me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I say in a flat tone. The door opens revealing a dead ass sexy greek god. Ohh he ignites the fire in me.

"Good afternoon mi amour" he smiles that panty dropping smile, making my mouth want to water. "I know you said you needed space but I just needed to check up on you" he says now seriously.

"Dont worry about it, I wanted to talk to you anyway" I say looking at him as he comes to sit on the bed next to me.

"I want to say I forgive you, I'd probably have ran away, called the cops on you and made you sure to put you in the psychiatric ward" I say giggling.

He looked so relieved, he immediately gets up and holds me tightly. "I love you Keagan and dont you ever lie to me! I have to talk to Maleeyah, I'm avoiding my parents and I need your help"

"Don't be too hard on your parents K, they probably like me also wanted to tell you but the longer they took to do it, the harder it got, just think about how hard it'd be telling a 12 year old or a 15 year old or even 18 year old that she isn't really your daughter, imagine how everyday they must have been feeling. Just think about it. Anyway what do you need help with?"

He has a point, and I know I'm probably the worst, most ungrateful daughter on this planet but I'm upset I'm still hurt. I need more time before I talk to them." I want to find my biological parents, mama and papa said something about white wolves being ther-"

"White wolves?" he asks raising his voice a little "Yes that's what papa said, he said that when he picked me up from the basket, white wolves growled and then when he backed away the smaller wolf, charged towards papa and pounced on him, the wolves nodded too" I tell him.

He nods. "Yes I heard the story they just didn't say anything about white Wolves" he says in deep thought.

"Brookeville?" I look at him, confused "That's your towns name? And you 18 years old? Papa and mama found you 18 years ago?"

"Yeah, what's going on?" I asked confused at his behavior and all the questions.

"I need to go, I'll be back later and I'll look into it for you" he says kissing my forehead and dashing out of the room in inhumane speed.

I decided to get up and do my business and finally leave the house. I'm now sitting in the bakery, wanting to talk to Maleeyah.

Not even sitting for two minutes she comes rushing to me hugging me tightly. "I missed you, you looking good and I'm soo sorry. Im so happy you here I hope you can forgive me" she says in one breath. Well okay.

"I missed you too, I'm feeling better and I forgive you" I say smiling at her as she let me go.

"We aren't suppose to tell outsiders, there are humans in our town that knows about us, others just know to turn a blind eye to anything weird or suspicious we do.

You are human and a outsider, thankfully not a rogue, but anyway I couldn't tell you and when I found out you were my brother's mate it was no longer my place to do so" she says explaining herself.

I remember hearing that word, 'rogue' when the wolf tried to attack us. "what's a rogue?"  I ask curiously.

"Well a rogue is almost like a lone wolf, he was either kicked out of his pack or left. The moon goddess linked us as a pack all together so when a wolf is without his pack or any pack for that matter, he goes crazy, he becomes bloodthirsty and irrational" no wonder be looked like he was unstable.

"What is expected of me, the alphas mate, the packs luna?"

"Well you are a mate before and above everyone and anything else, you know like a wife to her husband, well being a luna to the pack is being there for them emotionally, being a second mother, loving them and things like that.

Things that a father would need his wife to do for his children, I have never heard of a human luna though, yes human mates to regular wolves but never a human mate to a alpha" she says shrugging.

"Dont worry you'll be fine, I already feel like I can talk to you about anything, your soothing voice and your great advice is already proof that you most certainly are a luna" she says sounding proud?

"Since you are human , you dont have the powers of mind control. Most powerful, strong werewolf Lunas have it, they use it to calm people, or help stop their panick attacks, or controls someone trying to harm her or her people but I'm pretty sure you need none of that.

Other Lunas who do not have the power train like warriors and fight side by side with their alpha defending the pack on the battlefield, others stay home take care of the pups because their alphas are too possessive and overprotective. " she says shrugging again.

"You can decide what suits you most, but I'm pretty sure Keagan would probably want to keep his little luna safely in her castle "she says chuckling, half me chuckles with her while that voice in my head roars in anger.

Well guess my subconscious getting more mouthy by the day.

I can't help but wonder what do I have to offer, I can barely take care of myself let alone a pack, a pup or even a mate, I'm a powerless human that cant mind control, cant fight, cant shift. How do I  contri-

"Stop that, I know what you thinking, dont doubt yourself, dont even doubt the goddesses choices" she says sternly.

"I know, I can't help it though. I mean honestly what help would I be? " I go in a daze and I start over thinking again.