Chapter 20 - A Past

Previously on The ALPHA'S little LUNA

-"Victor" he roars, everyone flinches including myself and Victor. Where have I heard that name before. Think, think, think. Ohh shit, oh no. Victor, Keagan's uncle, the murderer of Keagan's father. Well shit.

[Kylie's pov]

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Keagan roars again. Whimpers are heard around the room and Victor chuckles.

"Ahh I was heartbroken I wasnt invited to welcome our new luna and to congratulate my little nephew" he says in a condescending tone.

"Im. Going. To. Kill. You." Keagan seethes slowly in a deadly tone. This earns him another whole heartedly laugh.

"Ahh little nephew, but you already tried that now didn't you? Have you told your human mate how many throats you ripped out, how many men you tortured, sum it all up have you told your human mate about your killing spree's?" he asks looking smug. Keagan tenses

What he just said sinks in, and I feel our bond shaking, I feel myself detaching. Keagan snaps his head towards me and instantly looks broken and I know now what Victor said is true.

I stand tall and give him my best reassuring smile, I know he doesn't believe me but it helps, he puts his scary emotionless expression back on and looks to Victor. "Your mate really loves you she still stands by your side, even when she just found out you're a monster, you lucky bastard."

"Does she know, about the different girl in your bed everynight, does she know about your little fling when you turned 18 and she wasn't there right that second, does she know about my army of rogues that you wiped out? Does she know ??" roars Victor.

My heart breaks and I'm on the verge of crying but I wont let him see. I wont give him the satisfaction this is what he wants. He wants me to turn on Keagan and I wont do it.

Keagan doesn't turn and look at me this time." I asked does she fucking know?" he screams again.

"Enough!" I scream in a solid voice, I see people flich, some whimper. Even keagan tensed. "You lucky bastard got blessed with a powerful, fiesty, fearless human luna" Victor says clapping his hands giggling like a maniac.

"You are on our territory, you are on the territory where you murdered my mates father, you are a murderer, your ass should behind bars. No you were to be executed, guards seize him!" I say in a powerful tone.

The guards immediately move to get him when he turns to run and screams "I'll be back, be ready luna I'm going to crush your little human heart, literally" and with that he dissappears.

"Kylie I-" I cut him off "Let's go home" I say to Keagan softly feeling drained.

He nods his head. "Everyone training starts tomorrow ten a.m sharp. Soldiers, beta's, early morning briefly eight a.m. For now everyone go home and be safe. Goodnight" we leave hearing choruses of "Yes's" and "Goodnight alpha and luna"

We get to my house and I immediately go to my closet and get into my pj's. I walk out getting on my bed switching the light off gettting under the covers. I hear keagan at the door. "Kylie" he whispers softly.

"Come here, hold me" I say needing to be close to him. He stands there for a few minutes. "Did I hear you correctly?" he asks. "yes" I say flatly.

He gets undress and gets under the covers, spooning me. "Im sorry baby, I feel like I say this alot lately but I truly am. Hitting my teenage years, I went down a dark road, I was angry at the world, my pack, my mother, Jody's father the old beta.

I was mad at the world because of my father's death, I was a mere child and I had the weight of the world on my shoulder. I was under pressure and couldn't handle it, I fucked up." he says sounding broken.

" I fucked different girls every night, trying to fill a void. I used them, I fucked with their feelings and I broke their hearts" I begin crying, violently shaking trying to be quiet.

"Im soo sorry baby I regret it, I do I hate myself for the person I was. It was always just sex nothing more I never felt shit for them. If i3 could go back and change it I would." he says with a shaky breath.

"When I turned 18, I looked forward to meeting you, my mate. Every wolf can start finding their mate at 18. Months went by and each day I'd lose hope, believing the moon goddess was punishing me for the wrong I did to those girls. I thought I was broken before this, I was wrong because now I am a lost cause" he says and I feel his grip tighten.

"Roxanne was there for me, she was the fling, I thought I loved her. She was to stand in and be mated as my luna if I were never to find you, so that she could bare my children to keep the line of alphas going." my heart hurts and I cant stop crying

"She went overseas to train and when she left all that I thought I felt disappeared. I found a lead on Victor this only made my anger, hatred and my thirst for revenge resurface at twenty years of age and went on a 'killing spree' and wiped out a army of rogues in my wrath" he says softly.

"I never found him, I came home and just worked on myself a bit, bettering myself, I got a bit better but I was still angry and thirsty for revenge but then I met you and all of that disappeared.

For once in my life I was completely happy, I am completely happy and it's all because of you "

He says hugging me tightly almost as if he's afraid I'll disappear. "Thank you for telling me, lets get some sleep" I say letting the darkness consume me.