Chapter 40 - The Storm

[Kylie's pov]

We've been training for two weeks and I've got a handle on my powers, ma and pa says I've perfected it so im really happy, mama and papa are bad asses they successfully took down maleeyah and Jody, our second in commands so I'm at ease because now I know they can handle themselves, all in all everything has been ordinary.

Married life is great and my husband is a absolute sweetheart. He wakes up before me every morning and when I wake up, there's breakfast infront of me and my sexy half naked husband next to me, so life is as good as it can be.

But I feel like it's the calm before the storm, the trackers still have nothing on Victor, I'm running out of patience, I feel like I'm on the verge of running out of here and finding him myself.

Right now everyone is out here, training. Everyone Is doing well. And just like I expected, the storm is here.

I smell him before I see him. "HE'S HERE, POSITION!" I scream and everyone goes in attack mode, women with children go to the pack house getting all of them out.

Once everyone is in formation, Keagan and I make our way to the front of the pack.

This time, not one of my pack members are getting hurt, this I promise myself 'Everyone, don't do anything until I say, we have got a secret weapon so we got the upper hand, this bastard going down' my mate mind links the pack and I.

'Yes alpha' we all reply knowing im the secret weapon.

Then he emerges from the forests, with a smirk on his face. Both my mate and I sneer in disgust while our pack growls.

We are hundreds he is but twenty give or take, I'm confused because I'm sure he knows this mission of his was over before he even got here so why the hell is he still here?

To answer my question they take out rubber band mini guns, gasps are heard all around the field. He laughs menacingly.

"Who the fuck brings guns to a wolf fight?" I ask sneering.

"Well Mrs King, look who has their fire back, you tell your husband how I broke that fragile little heart of yours?" he says looking up from the ring on my finger.

My mate growls and everyone besides me flinches.

Embarrassed from his clear fear, Victor screams "Fire" just then I face both palms towards them and the bullets all hit an imaginary wall falling to the ground.

Then moving my hands to the side, their guns fly out of their hand. They all stand frozen, complete fear and shock written all over their faces while Victor smirks.

They try to run towards us but again my imaginary wall keep them at bay, with my other hand I set fire all around them.

"No escaping now you bitches" I scream "You bitch!" Victor screams, Keagan immediately runs towards him.

I let down my wall and Keagan starts beating the shit out of him, the rest of the rogues try to run now seeing as the wall is down.

"Keagan get out of the way!" I scream, Keagan immediately throws Victor across the field and then runs towards him.

As soon as he done that, I start throwing fire balls, taking about 13 of them down, the rest of my pack attacks taking down the remaining 7 or 8.

Victor has quite the fight in him, Keagan is being challenged. Punches are thrown around, Victor looks messed up, Keagan took a few punches but is handling himself, then Victor shifts, and Keagan follows, Victor bites my mates neck and I whimper.

I want to help but I know this is his fight. Now Victor has the upper hand as my mate is losing blood and his moves are not like before, it's sloppy, the loss of blood probably fucking with his vision.

Victor pounces on him, and goes for my mates jugular, my mate is quick to jump up and go for Victor's jugular but he dodges, he bite my mates leg as my mate claws his side. They both growl and I whimper.

Keagan pounces on him, and then he bites Victor's neck, taking his head off.

Everyone cheers I run to my mate, he falls limp.

He's loosing too much blood, oh God no. "Get the doctor now" I scream. The boys run to me trying to pull me away.

"No, no, I need to be by his side, no" I scream crying.

"Calm down Kylie the doctor needs space, you need to give her space" Mason says trying to calm me down only then do I see the doctor, Jody, Jackson and Hudson carry him to the hospital wing.

I immediately go to run after them but mom stops me "Honey, countless times I've been in your position there's nothing you can do but get in the doctors way, he'll be fine, my son is strong, he'll be okay, be the Luna you need to be and see to this mess" she says kissing my forehead and starts ordering people around. She's right.

"Men I need all the body's, taken to a secluded area in the woods, and piled on each other, they must be burnt" I say in a voice that has everyones attention, everyone immediately gets busy.

"That's your Luna tone honey, you going to rule just perfectly" mom says proudly.

Once all of the bodies are where I ordered it, I use my powers to set them on fire. I then turn to go back home and address everyone.

"The war is over, your enemy has been defeated, as soon as there is news about your Alpha you'll be informed, call all the trackers home, for now go home to your families" they all bow and leave.

I rush to the hospital wing of the mansion, once I get there the doctor is filling in shit.

"How is he?" she turns to me "Luna" she bows "He is stable, he'll be ready to leave by tonight, he's awake and asking for you" she says smiling.

"Thank you doctor" and I immediately rush into the room.

"Hey baby" he says from the bed, werewolf healing thank God for it, he looks brand new already.

"Hi baby" I say kissing his forehead "You were great out there today, thank God you okay, I love you so much baby" he smiles and squeezes my hand.

"I love you more baby" he kisses my hand.

Just then Roxanne walks in, well fuck me. This is the bitch he had a fling with, this is the bitch who despises me, this is the bitch who would've took my place as Luna if I didn't show, I remember meeting her at my welcome party.

'Im going to kill the bitch' I mentally chuckle 'No you won't Sky, shush' she growls and goes back to her corner.

"Hey keagan, I heard what happened, I came as soon as I could, I'm so glad you okay love" Roxanne says.

Sky growls, bitch. She turns to me "And where were you when this was happening, you suppose to be his Luna, his mate, his wife? Huh where the hell were you?" she growls at me, Keagan growls too.

"If I were you, I'd watch the way you talk to me because like you said I am your Luna, and you will respect me, am I clear?" I growl back, she flinches and then she nods.

"That's what I thought, now go my mate and I were having a conversation" she immediately walks out, head Bowed.

Keagan chuckles "Mmmh fiesty, I like it"