Chapter 29 - Verbal Diarrhea

[Kylie's pov]

I wake up with the unbearable pain in my chest, longing for the love I got so little to experience, tears in my eyes and the overwhelming emotions of just ending it right here and being with him.

I don't want to live without him, I don't know how to survive without him. I don't want a future without Keagan in it. How can the goddess be so cruel, to deem us this fate. To mate us with perfect mates and then just take them away.

Today I'm angry, I'm angry at myself, I'm angry with my dead mate, I'm angry with my family and pack, I'm angry with the damn moon goddess.

I can not bear such pain on my own so far away from home, surrounded by strangers and another sadistic bastard and I'm blaming everyone for my misfortune.

How can I be the happy ray of sunshine, the sarcastic, sassy, funny girl I was, or anything like I was before, live life, move on with so much pain and heartache? I can not.

There's no future for me, no hope either. I should just end it right now. It's been two days since Carla and I spoke in the kitchen where she promised to help me get back home.

I found out that the place I was probably held captive by that psycho bastard that is my dead mates uncle, is the only designated farm that Carla knows of, calculating the hours I ran and then the place by the river the sadistic bastards hound dogs found me.

Today the Alpha comes back and I probably have to get ready and expect anything. The possibility of knowing where Victor is hiding gives me a tiny bit of hope but all the possibilities of what this Alpha could do to me crushes any hope of going home readying my pack to attack Victor and his clowns.

Getting out of bed, I get ready and go downstairs, to meet Carla sitting at the table, and just to add on my luck the Alpha. To stay on his good side I slightly bow my head in greeting then take a seat.

"Well doll, don't you look like shit, your soul must be dying with the distance between you and your mate" he chuckles loudly.

I give him a flat look and Carla hands me a plate of eggs and toast giving me a sympathetic smile. I return a smile of my own subtly.

"Doll I'm going to damage you, like your mate did to me, I'm going to make you wish you were never born, better yet never mated to that fuck" he says in a soft but venomous tone.

This makes my blood boil. To hell with staying on his good side.

"Listen here you little fuck, you nothing but a murdering piece of shit, I already got threatened with the same threat from a man far more evil than you, let me tell you he didn't get far, not even a little, so if you think you can somehow do it, you dreaming.

Another thing that must of been one hell of a mate that went rogue, my mate probably enjoy slaughtering her too. Don't blame him, you probably weren't keeping her happy enough and that's why she went rogue, now you all alone in pack where you not wanted or respected and you call yourself Alpha?"

I chuckle out, both Carla and the Alpha flinch because of all the anger and power radiating from my voice.

He is quiet for quite some time and I think I've won.

"Now you got nothing to say you bastard? That's right keep your mouth shut like the little pussy you are" it's like I got verbal diarrhea and these rude ugly things just keeps coming out.

In a blink of a eye he is out of his chair and behind mine, fisting my hair painfully "Now you done it you little spoilt brat" he whispered in my ear with his teeth clenched.

With that he's dragging me by my hair out of the chair and upstairs to his room, I'm kicking and screaming and begging him to stop. Carla is yelling at him begging him to stop too.

It all falls on deaf ears.

Finally he let's go of my hair much to my delight and relief about to wash over me when he bangs the door close and I realize we back in his room.

Oh God.

He comes to me and kicks me in the face with his size 8 construction looking boots, it hurts like a bitch. He then grabs my hair again picking me up and hitting my face against the wall.

Fear has completely taken over my body, not once in my entire life have I ever been handled by a man like right now and my body is frozen in place with fear crippling me, to a point I can't even defend myself.

He let's go of my hair and raps his insanely large, hard dirty hands around my neck and starts choking me.

"Shut up you bitch" he screams and I realize that I've been screaming my lungs out and my throat is suddenly sore. He then start banging my head against the wall while choking me.

My vision starts to blur, tears forming in my eyes, darkness slowing creeping in, the lost of oxygen taking my life.

This is it, this is what I wanted this morning, for it all to end, it's finally happening and I cant help but want to fight and live now, but its too late.

I can feel myself slipping from dear life.

Then suddenly his hands disappear from my throat and air fills my lungs but before I can even comprehend what happened I black out.

I wake up, in a dark room, the only light is coming from the moon shining in.

I go to feel my head because it doesn't feel normal and to find its wrapped up in bandage, how bad did he hurt me?

Where is he? What happened? Are better questions that needs immediate answering. I get up from the bed and immediately fall to the ground, feeling nauseous and dizzy.

The door flies open and in comes Carla rushing, her left cheek is swollen and purple.

"Why did you get involved? Now look at your face!" I say with a horrid look.

"You should go and take a look in the mirror before you look at me like that, your face look like shit. I know you'd come and save me plus this is not even the worst he has done to me, I can handle it, I've been handling it for the last two years." she says shrugging like it ain't shit.

"Now get your ass back in that bed and I'll bring you something to eat".

"Wait, Carla, where is he? And how long have I been out?" I ask and she smiles.

"Another business meeting, but its right next to town so he'll be back later tonight, you were out for almost two days." she says leaving to get me something to eat.

Great just great fucking fantastic. I will be blessed with his presence so soon yet again.