Chapter 22 - Holy Shit

Previously on The ALPHA'S little LUNA

-I let out another blood curling scream as my spinal cord feel like it was ripped from my body, sitting on the ground with my knees, my head falls back and my stomach pushed out and I look like a deformed animal and I cant seem to move.

My gums are suddenly hurting badly, it's like something wants to break surface, my body feels like its on fire.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME???
______________________________________________

[Kylie's pov]

"Just kill the bitch we came here to kill, leave the message and let's get the fuck out of here, something ain't right with that luna" I hear one of the guys screaming.

I don't even get what he said until after a few minutes because of the excruciating pain I'm in.

The other one grabs the knife and as he gets close to her I let out another scream, I hear bones cracking and I think one of them is about to shift but my whole body is in pain.

I feel as if it is my bones being broken and shaped, I'm trying to stop whatever is happening to me, trying to make the pain dissappear.

"Don't fight it!" screams a voice in my head "don't fight me stay calm" and all of the sudden I stop thrashing and fighting the pain.

I welcome it, the next thing I know, I'm on all fours, I can see much clearer, I can hear much better, like the day in the woods when I was playing the game with Keagan and I feel so much better and no longer in pain.

I look down to see two snow white paws. I hear the five of them gasp.

I look to the girl and four guys, they all staring back at me looking shocked, scared and slightly confused.

Holy shit! I'm panicking, I'm hyperventilating. I dont understand, why the fuck do I have paws. "Girl calm the fuck down" I hear that voice again I frantically look around.

"Who the fuck said that?" I try to say but all that comes out is wolf sounds, fuck me.

"Im your wolf, Sky, please calm down" the voice says clearer this time and it sounds like it's in my head but how? I think.

"I'll explain later now we go-" she's cut off by one of the men screaming "now!" and I realize he's about to kill the girl, instinct takes over and my body- my wolf body moves on it's own accord launching for him.

I got him pinned to the ground, its all happening so fast and it's like I'm sitting front row watching not able to do anything but watch and my wolf body goes to rip out his throat.

I scream in horror. I just killed someone.

Before I can even register what's happening my wolf body is attacking the two other men. I-my wolf ripped both of their throats out, my wolf turns to the one in charge as he is about to run, she goes for him.

"Don't kill him!" screams a powerful but sexxy voice and I immediately stop, the wolf and I whimper.

Keagan. Thank god, I see Mason and Hudson running towards the man, cuffing him and Kyle running to the girl's aid, my wolf turns around to look at Keagan, she howls.

Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!

She screams in my head, all of the sudden that mouth watering Chocolate and mint with a hint of forest hits the nose of my wolf and sits even stronger than before intoxicating even.

"Mate" I hear the girl and Kyle scream simultaneously. But I don't take my eyes off my mate, roaming his body with my eyes.

"Damn mate is fineeee!" screams Sky in my head and I chuckle.

Keagan is looking at me like those guys look at the girls in the movies, like I'm his whole world and my heart flutters.

Keagan comes closer, cautiously his eyes never leaving mine, he then gently rubs my fur and I immediately feel those electrifying sparks but it's even more electrifying than before, I purr.

He chuckles "Your wolf is beautiful Kylie" he says looking in to my eyes and then Sky licks him.

He freezes and then starts laughing, "Ahh I see Kylie your wolf is in control" Keagan says and Sky nods her head excitedly.

"Let's go for a run, yeah?" Keagan asks and Sky howls in excitement. Keagan shifts in record time ripping his clothes to shreds. "He's beautiful" Sky whispers to me in admiration.

Ryley/Keagan comes closer, and muzzles the crook of my neck and I/Sky purrs loving the feel of him so close with his scent overwhelming my nose.

"Race you to your house" Keagan's voice says to me in my head, what the fuck? I pull away from him am I going crazy?

"Don't worry baby, this is how we communicate when in wolf form, its called mind-linking, just think of saying something to me but use your mind and focus, it'll become easier with practice, we can do it in human form too, but you have to first be accepted into the pack in order to mind-link them but since you my mate we can already do it" says keagan in my head again.

Okay I get it, but all of this is overwhelming, I have so many questions, let's just get home first.

"Alright it's on, winner buys ice cream" I focus trying to tell Keagan using my mind, thinking hard about him receiving it.

"You got it!" he screams through mind-link his words having a double meaning. I did get it, I done it!

And I dash off getting a five second head start, I look behind me and I dont see him, where is he? "Look to your left" says Sky in my head I look to the left and almost fell flat on my face in fright, because of Keagan running next to me.

Feeling the wind, blowing my fur, the trees passing by in a blur, the ground underneath my feet, my mate not too far away and nothing feels better than this, young and free.

We make it to the house in record time and all the boys and Maleeyah are waiting for us on my porch. Oh God. "Im so frikin tired" says Sky, me too love me too.

"How?", "Is this even possible?", "what happened?" "Her fur is white!", "How can this be?" questions are thrown at me left and right.

"Guys give her some space, I'm sure she badly wants to know just as much as you guys. Remember my theory? We'll talk about it later" Keagan says and I'm thankful. What theory though ?

"She needs space and needs to rest, and shift, we can talk later, everyone come back in a few hours" They all nod

All of them start walking towards town. "Come on love, you need shift, reason why I told everyone to leave is because I cant have no one seeing my beautiful mate butt naked" he says chuckling.

Right I shredded my clothes. He runs inside and comes out a few minutes later with some clothes.

"Now I want you to close your eyes, picture your human form, picture your hair, your eyes, picture your body, focus and welcome the surge of power, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when it happens." Keagan says and I comply.

Closing my eyes, clearing my head, picturing my eyes, my hair, my body and then I feel a surge of energy rush through my body, I welcome it.

My bones start cracking, the pain is excruciating but not as bad as earlier and the next thing I know, I'm standing on my own two feet on my lawn butt naked.

Keagan hands me my clothes looking straight into my eyes not letting his wonder.

Once I'm dressed I immediately feel drained, Keagan notices and wraps his arms around me and carries me to my bedroom.

He sets me down, covering me with the duvet and then laying behind me spooning me and instantly I'm consumed by darkness.